Thread: ZT Undertray

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    , why not improve the design
    Stronger holes.

OK. Material surounding hole
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Access for oil changes
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Even if it's a pain to have to take undertray off for the oil change I think it gives you a good look of the engine to see so everything is ok, with a hatch you will not have as good of a overview of the engine regards leaks, bad wires and so on....
    After all, it only takes 5-10 painfull minutes to remove it.
    There is no substitute for cubic inches!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by greeners View Post
    I've fitted a new one from ebay, which is a diesel one......it fits perfectly except the two rear mounts which don't line up.

Cable ties for now but 2 little strips of ally, will do the job.
    Thanks to Ragman I now have an original To be fitted soon. I have a second hand one off an oil burner. When I offered up the orignal against the oil burner the oil burner is longer and wider and has a metal plate fixed to it. In my opinion it could be modfied very simply,
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MGZT-Rover-75-...item2308658d1a

Available on ebay for oil burners
    Last edited by woolleysox; 02-03-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: update info

Quote Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
    Thanks to Ragman I now have an original To be fitted soon. I have a second hand one off an oil burner. When I offered up the orignal against the oil burner the oil burner is longer and wider and has a metal plate fixed to it. In my opinion it could be modfied very simply,
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MGZT-Rover-75-...item2308658d1a

Available on ebay for oil burners
    Is that definitely an oil burner one? a friend was looking at that for his 190 but was not sure...

Plus a couple of months ago they were also selling them at £55 so quite a price hike

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    Is that definitely an oil burner one? a friend was looking at that for his 190 but was not sure...

Plus a couple of months ago they were also selling them at £55 so quite a price hike

The one shown on ebay is for the oil burner same as mine, I would think is would also fit a 190 Greeners managed to fit the oil burner one to his 260.

Speak to nick at Austins im sure he would advise you. I am attending a nano meet (folks fixing cars) on the 13th I will see if we can confirm that for you. Hope that helps Also check out Andy s post No 22 with picture and you should see for you self.
    Last edited by woolleysox; 02-03-2011 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
    The one shown on ebay is for the oil burner same as mine, I would think is would also fit a 190 Greeners managed to fit the oil burner one to his 260.

Speak to nick at Austins im sure he would advise you. I am attending a nano meet (folks fixing cars) on the 13th I will see if we can confirm that for you. Hope that helps
    Think my friend in question and I are attending that one looking at the list of names

Was going to ask Nick on my next visit up there and well on past visits as well but you know what its like you get distracted talking about everything else with the cars....

Ex-Mod, RIP

No 26 is better they are the same way round.

ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Quote Originally Posted by Merl View Post
    Think my friend in question and I are attending that one looking at the list of names

Was going to ask Nick on my next visit up there and well on past visits as well but you know what its like you get distracted talking about everything else with the cars....
    Just an update my undertray now fitted by nick so i have a second hand undertray for the oil burner available. Regret it will have to be collected or can be delivered to a meet? £25 same as it cost me if no takers i will post it on th Gents site.
    Last edited by woolleysox; 23-03-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Default undertray

Hi
    If you can take it to Janspeed on 9th April I'll have it
    Dave aka Jenksman