I'm looking for something random and exciting and I've narrowed down my choices to a Clio V6 and a ZT 260 both appeal to me because they are the bonkers sort of thing someone wouuld build in a shed.

I have never owned a Rover/MG and only have experience of other peoples woe's with K series engines and rovers generally falling to pieces around them so I've come here for advice and information on the ZT 260 model.

A guy I work with used to own one and he only really had problems with the cooling system, air conditioning and the clutch.. But other than that he loved the car.

What are peoples opinions on the ZT 260 and are they a generally fun an rewarding car to drive? I've just sold my 3rd Impreza WRX because I find it boring and predictable (not sure why I keep buying them). The only car I have ever truely loved was my Lotus Carlton which I had before I had the commitments and expense of owning home and sadly I couldnt afford both so RWD and torque is what floats my boat plus I HATE the image of BMW's and Merc's which doesnt leave many choices

Anyhoo.. HELLO!