Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
Not being able to see the pics unless you have a 260 is pathetic.

Im shortly going to cancel my registration to this site as its utterly useless without proper access.

Given the attitude towards non full members repeatedly raising this point, when I get my 260 I shall not bother to fully register at all.

Seems a shame to take that sort of attitude, what's called "cutting your nose off to spite your face" I would have thought. The fact that non members have access to the site and the wealth of information contained therein is a good thing, they can ask questions of other members and in my experience receive lots of information and responses from a very supportive friendly bunch of people. The fact that they cannot access images and some parts of the site must be frustrating but understandable, surely even non members like you must be able to see the benefits of restricted access to what is essentially a niche market club, to give open access to all and sundry would undoubtedly cloud the focus of the club and lead to much more interference from posters who do not share the same common interest.

If and when you ever buy a 260 you will need full access to the site even more and will, I suspect, appreciate and value its limited access.