Neff built-in double oven for sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neff built-in double oven for sale

yes Zeb i do eat but i wouldnt be looking on twosixties if i wanted a new oven !! sorry if i touched a nerve.

all i am trying to say is up until a few weeks ago "all items for sale / wanted" were V8 car or MG related, but now there seems to be few totally non related car items appearing and i just hope it doesnt increase as thats not what this forum is for.

i know it doesnt say "MG" items for sale / wanted only but is is an MG 260 V8 forum so it is expected items would be related to MG's as its not Loot or Gumtree, X&Mart etc ?

so my comment of standards possibley starting to slip is correct, but hopefully will not get worse, surely we dont want it to become like fleabay !!

goodluck anyway

Don't think you can say it relates to standards as such James. As a body of like minded people I think it is right to put stuff on if it benefits the membership. Always good to get a look in before the public. But as Phil says need to follow the rules.

I can always adjust the area to have a non-car section if there is a need.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I can always adjust the area to have a non-car section if there is a need.
    The very same thing i was going to suggest.
    Peter Essling

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pessling View Post
    The very same thing i was going to suggest.
    Probably a sensible idea - I've got some of my old realdoll.com stuff to sell. Might need a steam clean first though
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Gives a new meaning to slipping the old rubber on.

Quote Originally Posted by baldybloke View Post
    Probably a sensible idea - I've got some of my old realdoll.com stuff to sell. Might need a steam clean first though
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Tim

yes CAR / MG and Non CAR / MG maybe a good idea.

PS got some 260 A/C parts from the breakers with the 04 reg Grey W/Off and they were good value all correct and were very effiicient

JB

My Take on this, as simply another Member.....

I saw Zebs Posts on here and 75'n'ZT and thought them a little 'odd', maybe 'out of place' ..... for a moment, then I took the view... well why Not??

IT'S A WANTED OR FOR SALE FORUM...

If you don't want an oven, why look at the thread

I certainly don't think of it as standards either??? as I said, I initially thought it 'odd' but by the same token I picked up a wireless repeater from Peter last week, it was relevant, as I wanted one so I looked..... to most they wouldn't bother looking...

Personally I feel that whilst this forum has remained far more factual and insular in that it has remained very much 260 orientated, clearly aided by that fact that the subs are required and ownership proved or extenuating services, but the Idea that we are somehow 'better' doesn't sit that well tbh

I think it's great that we have so many members signing up, and can clearly see a massive change and variety of different Owners Joining.
    With this diversity will come Change.... different owners want different things... but .................................................. .......

Personally I don't care one way or another if you have one for sale section or two, but I don't see the point tbh... you click for sale if you want it.... you scan the threads.... are there really soo many non 260's stuff that we cant look past them ??

Now where's that shrug smilie?? I like that one ...
    Last edited by NOCTURNAL; 18-11-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: w
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTURNAL View Post
    My Take on this, as simply another Member.....

I saw Zebs Posts on here and 75'n'ZT and thought them a little 'odd', maybe 'out of place' ..... for a moment, then I took the view... well why Not??

IT'S A WANTED OR FOR SALE FORUM...

If you don't want an oven, why look at the thread

I certainly don't think of it as standards either??? as I said, I initially thought it 'odd' but by the same token I picked up a wireless repeater from Peter last week, it was relevant, as I wanted one so I looked..... to most they wouldn't bother looking...

Personally I feel that whilst this forum has remained far more factual and insular in that it has remained very much 260 orientated, clearly aided by that fact that the subs are required and ownership proved or extenuating services, but the Idea that we are somehow 'better' doesn't sit that well tbh

I think it's great that we have so many members signing up, and can clearly see a massive change and variety of different Owners Joining.
    With this diversity will come Change.... different owners want different things... but .................................................. .......

Personally I don't care one way or another if you have one for sale section or two, but I don't see the point tbh... you click for sale if you want it.... you scan the threads.... are there really soo many non 260's stuff that we cant look past them ??

Now where's that shrug smilie?? I like that one ...
    I've been pondering a response to this thread - but think you've covered it very well, could not agree more
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Bump....for Leadfoot

...well if Pete can sell his tank...

Hi Carl good to see you again at chasewater. I think you adds great but I dont think it will fit my ZTT unless its in the back. I will stcik with the Double din sat nav thanks