Mud Flaps
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mud Flaps

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Helsingborg Sweden
    Posts
    17

    Default Mud Flaps

    Hallo all MG Friends
    Hakan Sigemark Sweden here and now also lucky owner om MGZTV8 Vin 729 pearl black with black leather 30000 km on the clock.
    I am very happy to get hold of this and big thanks to Colin who helped me with advise on what to buy even if there is not so much to choose from as there are only 4 of these inside Sweden.
    Everything works fine but I miss mudflaps which I saw in Holland at MGFIM09 on the beautiful V8 who came down there
    Can anyone help me with advise where to buy mudflaps with MG logo on?

    Best MG V8 regards
    Hakan

  2. #2
    Administrator Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    9,492

    Default

    Hello Haken

    We have some mud flaps but they don't have the MG logo on them.

    Good to see you have the car now, just need you to send the completed questionnaire back and you will be able to look at them and if they meet your needs order a set.
    Tim Hayton

    Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

  3. #3
    mad scientist black olive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    lancashire
    Posts
    2,856

    Default

    the mg owners club shop do universal mudflaps with fitting clips with the MG logo. I got them to fit the ZS180, and Im sure they would fit the ZT with a bit of trimming.

    no one does ZT specific mudflaps with the logo on, the only option would be the proper ZT mudflaps and some stick on badges off ebay or similar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    #242 V8 on tour colintf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bristol / or back home in Cornwall, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    17,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZTV8Hakan View Post
    Hallo all MG Friends
    Hakan Sigemark Sweden here and now also lucky owner om MGZTV8 Vin 729 pearl black with black leather 30000 km on the clock.
    I am very happy to get hold of this and big thanks to Colin who helped me with advise on what to buy even if there is not so much to choose from as there are only 4 of these inside Sweden.
    Everything works fine but I miss mudflaps which I saw in Holland at MGFIM09 on the beautiful V8 who came down there
    Can anyone help me with advise where to buy mudflaps with MG logo on?

    Best MG V8 regards
    Hakan
    Hakan my friend, very good to see you posting on here now!!

    Hope you find your Mudflaps soon.

    Cheers

    Col
    colintf
    Colin Murrell
    vin 00242 - Probably the only 260 to have driven the full Le Mans circuit?
    MG Car Club Z Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep.
    MG Car Club V8 Register V8 ZT/ZTT Rep
    MG Car Club MGF Register Regional Rep for Devon & Cornwall and Cotswold Regions.
    MG Car Club MGF Register International Liaison Representative

    http://www.mgfim.org/

    http://www.two-sixties.com/main.htm

    http://www.v8register.net/

    http://www.mgfregister.org/

    http://www.racethemg.com/ http://www.triple-mracing.com/



    Member of MGCC (UK), MGOC, VSCC & TSSC (Triumph Sports Six Club)

  5. #5
    Registered User kcv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    chatteris, cambs
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Welcome Hakan
    Keith Vinten
    Mk 1 Tourer in X-Power Grey
    VIN 197
    No mods but I can dream

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Helsingborg Sweden
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Thanks for that! Good idea.
    I do have problems finding mudflaps for my MGZS 180 2005 as well and then I can to both cars!
    Super
    Hakan




    Quote Originally Posted by black olive View Post
    the mg owners club shop do universal mudflaps with fitting clips with the MG logo. I got them to fit the ZS180, and Im sure they would fit the ZT with a bit of trimming.

    no one does ZT specific mudflaps with the logo on, the only option would be the proper ZT mudflaps and some stick on badges off ebay or similar

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Helsingborg Sweden
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Hi Tim
    sorry missed to give all info on the car but where do I do that?
    Hakan



    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Hello Haken

    We have some mud flaps but they don't have the MG logo on them.

    Good to see you have the car now, just need you to send the completed questionnaire back and you will be able to look at them and if they meet your needs order a set.

  8. #8
    Administrator Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    9,492

    Default

    I'll e-mail you another

    Quote Originally Posted by ZTV8Hakan View Post
    Hi Tim
    sorry missed to give all info on the car but where do I do that?
    Hakan
    Tim Hayton

    Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •