An Even Earlier Tourer! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Even Earlier Tourer!

If anyone would like me to have a look over it I am happy to do so, it's 1 mile from my house. However I woundn't know what special things to look out for other that the norm car stuff!

I test drove the car Sunday and all appeared to be fine. The car is no 27 x-mgr car. I think the blue seats and dash look great and v8 sounds soooper.. Sun Roof tinted windows TV sat nav and a drop down DVD player. A few markes and dings but nothing major that a bit of TLC wont sort.. It has a sony sound system in the boot and the original cd player appears to be disconnected. I parked next to my Black ZTT and feel my Ztt looks a much better colour (my choice) so its not the car for me I am affraid . An excelent price though. If you want more info pm me
    Well worth a look if you want aV8 ZTT
    best wishes woolleysox
    Last edited by woolleysox; 28-09-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: carnt spell.

Quote Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
    I test drove the car Sunday and all appeared to be fine. The car is no 27 x-mgr car. I think the blue seats and dash look great and v8 sounds soooper.. Sun Roof tinted windows TV sat nav and a drop down DVD player. A few markes and dings but nothing major that a bit of TLC wont sort.. It has a sony sound system in the boot and the original cd player appears to be disconnected. I parked next to my Black ZTT and feel my Ztt looks a much better colour (my choice) so its not the car for me I am affraid . An excelent price though. If you want more info pm me
    best wishes woolleysox
    And they told me it was 22! Well spotted. Seems like a great car.

Sorry it's not 027, a little red and white mgf might have something to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
    best wishes woolleysox
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

The records confirm its 22

Quote Originally Posted by tonybubble View Post
    And they told me it was 22! Well spotted. Seems like a great car.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

sorry guys my mistake.woolleysox

hey wooleysox, thanks for posting the information.

Did you get a look at any of the history for the car - has it been serviced to schedule?

I went to have a look over the car at lunch time.
    It's very clear all round considering the mileage, the brakes are all ok (to look at) and the interior look pritty good. The only thing that lets down the inter is that the drivers seat foam has collapes inside the bolster. The seat material itself is pritty good. The gearlever surround is a strange thing held down by screws but then it is a early car!
    The tyre are all new, Autogrip is a brand that I don't know personally..
    The service history starts and stops with the first 5000 mile service which was done in 2004 but the engine oil looks quite fresh.
    I hope to take it for a drive next lunch time! If one of you hasen't bought it already!

Good luck! Looks to be a good car.

Quote Originally Posted by bob the viking View Post
    I went to have a look over the car at lunch time.
    It's very clear all round considering the mileage, the brakes are all ok (to look at) and the interior look pritty good. The only thing that lets down the inter is that the drivers seat foam has collapes inside the bolster. The seat material itself is pritty good. The gearlever surround is a strange thing held down by screws but then it is a early car!
    The tyre are all new, Autogrip is a brand that I don't know personally..
    The service history starts and stops with the first 5000 mile service which was done in 2004 but the engine oil looks quite fresh.
    I hope to take it for a drive next lunch time! If one of you hasen't bought it already!
    Tim Hayton

Hi guys..... I bought this car. Nice