Set of 8 Coil on plug kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Set of 8 Coil on plug kit

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by John Newey View Post
    Ah, that explains it then. There were only the two built cars(as far as i know?) but there were a few more engines at Lonbridge. Was eyeing one myself for a while! Was told they wouldn't work without engine management system being sent to the States for re calibration? So I went for Dreadnoughts Kenne Bell system. I'm one of the few who has surely driven both and it's surprising how different they drive and sound. The Kenne Bell feels slightly quicker(nearly 30PS more) and not quite as harsh a sound, but nevertheless, anyone who drives a supercharged rear wheel drive MG V8 is a fdriend of mine!

HI JOHN
    THANKS FOR THE REPLY,I SEE BRIAN HAS ADDED SOME COMMENTS ON MY ENGINE.I HAVE OWNED ALSORTS OF CARS ,MERCS BM,S JAG ECT ECT AND ALSO RUN MY OWN GARAGE/MOT BUSINESS BUT I CAN VERY HONESLY SAY I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN A CAR THAT COMPARES TO THE ZT 260.EVERY MILE I DRIVE MY ZT I SMILE.
    CHEERS
    LINDEN

Linden, seems like us garage owners are the only ones able to afford to run one!! Seriously though, I feel the same, I guess having driven all sorts over the years, I really do enjoy driving my ZT 400-so much that I've even bought it out of the company!

Hi,john
    I Agree With You And Will Be Keeping Mine For Very Many Years,
    Cheers
    Linden

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Newey View Post
    I really do enjoy driving my ZT 400-so much that I've even bought it out of the company!
    So that means you're probably the only person on here whose car cost him ten quid then
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Quote Originally Posted by baldybloke View Post
    So that means you're probably the only person on here whose car cost him ten quid then
    what do you mean

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Well, if you work for, or own, a company you're not going to pay full market rate.. surely?
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Quote Originally Posted by baldybloke View Post
    Well, if you work for, or own, a company you're not going to pay full market rate.. surely?

Not if you've any sense - I mean, would you?
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Ex-Mod, RIP

Bump ......
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple