Anyone know this car?

Thread: Anyone know this car?

Default Anyone know this car?

Hi, I've popped over from the 75 and ZT owners club as my wife has given me the go ahead to look at getting a V8 to sit alongside the ZT-T on our drive, which makes me very happy!
    I've spotted one on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_619wt_1167 does anyone know it?
    I'm going to have a look tomorrow and see how it seems. The mileage seems low fot the wear on the brake pedal and steering wheel and seat though, but if its cheap enough I don't mind too much.

Ithink the bolster scratching is more carelessness and fancy jeans with rivets than wear and tear. should touch up, mine had a bit of scratching, I applied a few layers of the quick shoe wax, let it dry and polished it off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did you go and see the car today? What did you think? What number is she?

Went to have a look, its a bit scuffed on the bumpers, non SE spec, but has plenty of options. Seems well repaired, my tame body man was happy with it. It needed all wheels refurbed, and a full service.
    In the end it went for more than I was willing to pay, it was too close to the good price for a Cat D and with about £700 odd worth of cosmetics to do I have decided to save a bit more and go for the ZTT that i really want.

Oh, and its number 178.