MG ZT 260SE Mk 2 Poseidon Chromeactive for sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MG ZT 260SE Mk 2 Poseidon Chromeactive for sale

Dobbo - that example had been re-sprayed in a non-monogram colour, so I would say that has a negative effect on value - and John's retail price is therefore about right.

John - is it my old Posedion car then?

With the line the previous owner 3 times removed gave you Steve that should have been resprayed Red and called Rudolph.
    Keith Alexander, Ellesmere, Shropshire UK,

Yours was up for sale £8500 a few months ago, by location could just be yours......

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
    Dobbo - that example had been re-sprayed in a non-monogram colour, so I would say that has a negative effect on value - and John's retail price is therefore about right.

John - is it my old Posedion car then?

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    With the line the previous owner 3 times removed gave you Steve that should have been resprayed Red and called Rudolph.
    Ha yes! I'm gutted that John Baker ever sold it to that guy, because I would have had it back .....until then. The number of stories I tried to keep a straight face when listening to from that guy, was unreal.
    He told me that it was re-sprayed by Aston Martin for £6k. When I asked for the receipt, he said it was a cash-in-hand job!

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoZT View Post
    Yours was up for sale £8500 a few months ago, by location could just be yours......

Paul
    Well when I handed that car over, it was pretty near immaculate. Cleanest car I have ever owned. Of all the 260's I've had it was most noticably the smoothest to drive, lovely gear changes, but always very quiet? Strange how each model varies so much in it's driving manner!

Well, there seem to be a lot of questions! First of all, Steve, YES it is your old car and it is in just as good a condition as the day you part exchanged it. Now then as for price. This is a new model-correct for the year. It is not a private sale (with all the risks that involves) and it comes with a 12 month-that's TWELVE MONTH warranty and full MOT. Also I can take a part exchange, arrange finance etc etc. Stu-if you buy the car, then the scratchings are on me!! Lastly-I'm not any old garage owner, I'm a M&S-(Ooops, wrong ad!!) one of you-a MG ZT 400 enthusiast who's totally nuts about my V8!! Oh, one last thing anybody want a Rover SD1 Vitesse bright red with 87k mls on the clock, not mine, but I know the guy who's selling it-wants £3500?

I have owned lots of SD1 Vitesses all up rated 3.9 hot wire etc great cars but i have no garage to keep it in and the Holden Tim is fantastic!

John, I may still have some pics of the car on my other lap top ( was going to buy it off Steve at some point).

Ill post a few up if Ive still got them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Pete, shouldn't you be on the www.four-twofour.com site or whatever it's called!!

Here are the pictures of the MG ZT 260SE 4dr MkII in Poseidon Chromeactive. Looks good, don't it?DSC00297.jpg

DSC00300.jpg