new member - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new member

The lid is letting air through, has unscrewed. Look out for the rubber ring gasket, if you don't put it back right can get petrol fumes in the cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    Thanks for all your help , when i check the fuel filter what do i need to look for ,
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Car is running like a dream again . fuel filter in tank had come unlocked as one of you had said , ten minuites later job done and ive got a big smile on my face . many thanks again for your help .

Good to hear its sorted Simon. Very common problem the fuel clip. Don't think I've had your questionnaire back yet?

Car is running like a dream again . fuel filter in tank had come unlocked as one of you had said , ten minuites later job done and ive got a big smile on my face . many thanks again for your help .
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

I sent questionnaire using email address MG.ZT260 at ntlworld.com . I will send it again if you haven't received it . cheers .

Yep, got it last Wednesday. Put it straight into the 'completed' folder without changing your access rights. Sorted now Better get reading Simon.

I sent questionnaire using email address MG.ZT260 at ntlworld.com . I will send it again if you haven't received it . cheers .
    Tim Hayton