sealant ?

Thread: sealant ?

Default sealant ?

I know it does a good job, but I feel the Zaino Z5 is overpriced and a faff by the time you have bought and used the accelerator and binned any unused polish!!

so- what's on a par but can be used out of the bottle ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#576 ZT-T SE Pearl Black mikpeirce's Avatar

Default Sealant

I have always rated Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection. I still use it as a sealant, even on wheels, to prevent brake dust adhearing to the wheels.

Mik Peirce

Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post. :-)

i've only ever used turtle wax sealant, however, since i add a generous layer of wax over the polish i don't tend to use a sealant as i apply the wax around 4 times a year.

Each and everytime its still just as easy to wash the car, i do seal the wheels, but again thats with poor boys wheel sealant then a wax on top of that.
    Peter Essling

went for finish kare fk1000. seemed to get a good write up, is funny stuff, its a sealant, but in a tin like a hard wax.

has done a super job on the mini- although I dont think the depth of shine is quite as good as autoglym extra gloss protection, but did only whack one layer on. will see how I get on wth it on Black olive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]