Attn Zeb re SRS faults

Thread: Attn Zeb re SRS faults

All black, black, black. bernard lpg's Avatar

Default Attn Zeb re SRS faults

Did you get anywhere identifying the SRS fault codes that we pulled down from your car?

Hello Bernard....now a funny thing happened...as I drove alongside you down the A whatever it was back from Cannock I realised that the airbag light had gone out!...it stayed out until I got home and leant across to the passenger seat.....so can only assume I have some more soldering to do to the 'other' set of connectors that feed up the side of the seat!

All black, black, black. bernard lpg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Hello Bernard....now a funny thing happened...as I drove alongside you down the A whatever it was back from Cannock I realised that the airbag light had gone out!...it stayed out until I got home and leant across to the passenger seat.....so can only assume I have some more soldering to do to the 'other' set of connectors that feed up the side of the seat!
    Let's hope that is the case. Don't forget that I attempted to clear the faults off and they may just have come back on again. Sounds good though - best of luck with the soldering iron!