Anyone going to sell their ZTs in 2009, 2010?

Thread: Anyone going to sell their ZTs in 2009, 2010?

Default Anyone going to sell their ZTs in 2009, 2010?

I own a CDTi and love it, but want to switch to V8. As I don't want to sell my CDTi and can't afford to keep two (actually 3 cars, have LHD Pug 306, and I'm the only driver in my family), I'll be looking to buy something maybe at the end of the year or in 2010. I'd be interested only in MK2 saloons in SE spec with as low mileage as possible.
    As a market research I decided to ask here whether someone's considering parting with their loved one... in not too distant future so I could start planning and saving.
    Also, I could consider swaping my CDTi for a V8 with someone who eg. changed their job and can't really afford running a 260, but would like to stick to a CDTi.
    My car is ZT+ with slightly more than 24k on the clock with full service history, xenons, autocruise, smartnav with traffic info, parkins sensors, half leather (cloth, not alcantara), fitted synergy2.
    I can only say, your car would go to a MG fan and be treated as it should (as a future classic).

Default zt260se

michael.
    might consider letting mine go, she is a 2004 se monogram in black with sat nav rear parking sensors, sun blind, everything you have got and a little bit more.
    34,000 miles drives like a dream, 4 new tyres last month, regulary serviced.
    as new inside and out. red and black all leather seats.
    i need something more economical a swap with you might just the job
    if you could give me more details on yours colour etc.
    mob no. 078zero184one122 cheers dave.
    Last edited by Tim; 11-05-2009 at 05:54 PM. Reason: ajdusted the number to stop spamming as you are in a public area

I know someone who wants to swap his 2006 rover75 cdti for a V8. I hope you dont mind as you have posted your mobile number in the public forum but I have past your number on to him.
    His name is Carl and has posted on the75andztclub forum asking if anyone would be interested in swapping their V8 for his CDTI.

Thumbs up

ok thanks i have spoken to him. dave.

Quote Originally Posted by david gard View Post
    michael.
    might consider letting mine go, she is a 2004 se monogram in black with sat nav rear parking sensors, sun blind, everything you have got and a little bit more.
    34,000 miles drives like a dream, 4 new tyres last month, regulary serviced.
    as new inside and out. red and black all leather seats.
    i need something more economical a swap with you might just the job
    if you could give me more details on yours colour etc.
    mob no. 078zero184one122 cheers dave.
    David, is yours a facelift and what kind of money would you be looking for - I know a chap who's after one.

Geez, glad I got mine when I did, everyone seems to be wanting one now!
    Did have #207, now belongs to John :(
    One day, I'll be back in the 260s... :)

MG & Mini nut.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveChilds View Post
    Geez, glad I got mine when I did, everyone seems to be wanting one now!
    I'm glad I got mine 5 years ago.