X powers wanted

Thread: X powers wanted

Default X powers wanted

Like Stu I am looking for a pair of Xpower silencers. Rimmers only have LH boxes left If anyone can sell me a pair or a RH box it would be appriciated.

i believe that the difference is the exhaust inlet. which could be removed, welded up and an new one cut in and welded up again. From a welders point of view wouldn't be that much work. But would have to confirm that the left hand boxes which i assume are for the 190 each are the same as the 260's before being able to modify a set to 260 specification, and how the internal structure is
    Peter Essling

Believe Stu had the very last pair in existence. You may need to think about zeros, or a swapp with someone who has x-powers and now want's to revert back to standards etc.

You can of course consider powerflows. They will make it as loud or as quiet as you like. The the one advantage with them. They tailor to your needs.

Max

Max Steele
    No: 167, Mk1 04 Reg SE, X-Power Grey,
    Upgrades: Powerflow Ovals, BBK 78mm TB/Plenum, ACCEL COP's, RAM Air Intake System with Blue Silicon air intake hose with Pipercross Viper reverse-flow air filter system,
    Up-rated Heavy Duty clutch, New Front Discs (back to oem), New rear springs, New front Bilstein shocks, New Rear Discs at 123K, New MG7 rear cluster. lights.
    Twin 7" Headrest screens and DVD player with remote control.
    Worcester Area :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Like Stu I am looking for a pair of Xpower silencers. Rimmers only have LH boxes left If anyone can sell me a pair or a RH box it would be appriciated.
    Be careful, only having LH boxes would suggest they are for normal ZT's

I'm talking to Kevin about an x-power look-a-likie if you have not put your name down yet.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Max260 View Post
    Believe Stu had the very last pair in existence. You may need to think about zeros, or a swapp with someone who has x-powers and now want's to revert back to standards etc.

You can of course consider powerflows. They will make it as loud or as quiet as you like. The the one advantage with them. They tailor to your needs.

Max
    Hi Max! - Unfortunatly i couldnt source a brand new pair, so i had to rely on someone selling them - Funnily enough though, if i hadnt have got the PM, i would have been popping upto powerflow this weekend see what they could offer lol! - The xpower sound is more or less what i would have wanted from Powerflow so quite lucky there

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Be careful, only having LH boxes would suggest they are for normal ZT's

I'm talking to Kevin about an x-power look-a-likie if you have not put your name down yet.
    I spoke to rimmers when i was sorucing new xpowers, and i gave him both part numbers for the 260 back box's and he confirmed that there is only 1 left box in stock and no right ones at all
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

MG ZT260 SE #171 'The Boat'
    - Gone but not forgotten

Daily Driver:- 2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 TDi Xcellence

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Thanks for all your helpful comments, looks like its going to be Powerflows!