ZT260 on Flea Bay

Thread: ZT260 on Flea Bay

Default ZT260 on Flea Bay

Looks like the black ZT260 is back on Flea Bay although it doesn't seem to be attracting much interest. At least the seller is being honest about it being a Cat D:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MG-ZT-260-V8-S...1%7C240%3A1318

Dodgy as fuck imo. Claims to have been "using it since" the cat D but there is no tax on it? Only one previous owner but no service history? Sounds like it has probably been clocked and service history "lost". Also the "petty eBay rules" and all capitals....

Quote Originally Posted by havoc1 View Post
    Dodgy as fuck imo. Claims to have been "using it since" the cat D but there is no tax on it? Only one previous owner but no service history? Sounds like it has probably been clocked and service history "lost". Also the "petty eBay rules" and all capitals....
    When I spoke to the seller originally she said she didn't know it was a Cat D, now she's saying she had it valet cleaned as she knew it had flood damage when she got it...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver One View Post
    When I spoke to the seller originally she said she didn't know it was a Cat D, now she's saying she had it valet cleaned as she knew it had flood damage when she got it...
    I have to say given the car is a Cat D the fact that it is now at £4.6K with over a day left on the auction is very good news in terms of the pricing for the ZT260 in the current market. If it goes over £5K even better news.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver One View Post
    I have to say given the car is a Cat D the fact that it is now at £4.6K with over a day left on the auction is very good news in terms of the pricing for the ZT260 in the current market. If it goes over £5K even better news.
    if they're not bidding on it themselves that is
    #390 - It's not easy being green... and gold and yellow

I thought everyone did that

Given the history, you couldn't trust a single word the seller says about the car.

Except for maybe the bit about it being black...