Drying up!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drying up!!

Have always used a Chamois rather than a microfibre cloth however given all the comments on here - guess it's time for a change
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Me too, always had three buckets and wash the car from top to bottom with the wheels last and with a second hand cloth. The 3rd bucket is the chamois one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
    Have always used a Chamois rather than a microfibre cloth however given all the comments on here - guess it's time for a change
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

two bucket method, one clean one dirty, wheels first for me, but use brushes and cloths just for the wheels, certain microfibres for glass, certain ones for body work, older ones for wheels, polishing exhausts, just goes on and on
    Peter Essling

Quote Originally Posted by pessling View Post
    two bucket method, one clean one dirty, wheels first for me, but use brushes and cloths just for the wheels, certain microfibres for glass, certain ones for body work, older ones for wheels, polishing exhausts, just goes on and on
    3BM NOW!! Its an affliction, keep away. After spraying neat Tesco daisy APC spray the rest with Megs hyperwax. Power rinse then sponge clean wheels. Then 3bm, spray with Demon shine take it for a spin to dry of and show off hehe. Done as G.Ramsay says.

If polishing all above stopping before the D.S dry with Megs towel (placing on) then AG SRP followed by some Harly wax then D.S.

The D.S seems to keep the car cleaner for twice as long, this is for all the Lazy b's out there.

Steve.
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I don't wash mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Paul did a good job on mine and was doing a good job on the LE500 while I was there on monday

If you don't wash it you can't scratch it, am I right or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    If you don't wash it you can't scratch it, am I right or am I wrong?

Can't fault the logic!
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end