Black 260 on ebay - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black 260 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by rossy View Post
    Nope still there, I just mailed him and told him he's off his head!

I hope it is a scammer...
    I think you'll find if you search the ZT section of Pistonheads it has been removed, but if you use the link to the actual advert above you can still get the advert.
    BRM 494 of Just 795, Rare. MG ZT-T 260 SE 389, Rarer. MG METRO TURBO, Getting Scarce. Black Olive ZR X210 one off, ZR-X Unique, MG TF, Fun in the Sun.

Phew!
    So keen to upgrade from my 190 I nearly fell for that. Glad I've got you big boys to listen to.

Hi

I bid for this and then did an HPI check and found it was a cat D, emailed the seller who denied knowledge of knowing about it then confirmed she had jsut been told about it by the previous owner. Wasnt too impressed she didn't state this when the car was reposted.

Guess it'll surface again soon....

Archived Member

Default MAKE NOTE, Stay clear of YW53 CKC Black SE CatD

I just got this from PistonHeads after e-mail him to ask why so cheap as its 1000k less miles than mine same year spec etc. etc.

Hi,

Our records show that you recently replied to the advert 'MG ZT 260 V8' (963767) on PistonHeads.

This advert has since been removed as we have reason to believe that it may not be genuine.

We strongly recommend that you ignore any contact from the 'seller' and under no circumstances transfer any money.

For more information please see our fraud warnings page: http://www.pistonheads.com/sale/warnings.asp or http://www.vstag.co.uk

Sorry for an inconvenience this causes.

Thank you for using our site and best of luck finding your new car.

Regards,
    The PistonHeads Team