X Power exhausts for sale - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: X Power exhausts for sale

Thumbs up

Yes let me know how much for the insurance and I'll let you know. I had thought of running down in the fiesta van later possibly monday tuesday, only £50 in fuel for the round trip.

Steve.
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

50 quid to get to Australia in a fiesta?
    Ian

I thought Essex was in the uk maybe I should have stuck in at school.

Steve.
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

Default X powers

Quote Originally Posted by mister bountyfull View Post
    Yes let me know how much for the insurance and I'll let you know. I had thought of running down in the fiesta van later possibly monday tuesday, only £50 in fuel for the round trip.

Steve.
    Hi Steve,would be great if you are prepared to drive down,i could stamp your passport for you...oh yes and dont forget the time difference...we're in the 21st century in this part of the country[putting on my protective gear and waiting for the knives from up north]No really you can be sure of a warm welcome even a cuppa...bite to eat,sorry haven't got round to the ins. yet will get a price tomorrow.

rogerf are you based in Essex? If so, i deliver in Basildon every day mon-fri, i'll be happy to bring them back with me to Shropshire for Steve to get...alot shorter then Cumbria to Essex
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

MG ZT260 SE #171 'The Boat'
    - Gone but not forgotten

Daily Driver:- 2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 TDi Xcellence

Default X Powers

Quote Originally Posted by Stu C View Post
    rogerf are you based in Essex? If so, i deliver in Basildon every day mon-fri, i'll be happy to bring them back with me to Shropshire for Steve to get...alot shorter then Cumbria to Essex
    Hi Stuart,that would be great i'm just a few miles along the A127 from Basildon[going toward London]if thats ok with Steve p'haps we could arrange a time the suits you..i'm off next week so anytimes ok with me.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerf View Post
    Hi Stuart,that would be great i'm just a few miles along the A127 from Basildon[going toward London]if thats ok with Steve p'haps we could arrange a time the suits you..i'm off next week so anytimes ok with me.
    If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

- Gone but not forgotten

Default X powers

[quote=Stu C;28779]If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?[/quote

If thats the Ford tractor plant i should do....i work for Fords at the Dagenham plant!!

[quote=rogerf;28780]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu C View Post
    If he's happy with that then great (i can understand if not) do you know where the tractor plant is?[/quote

If thats the Ford tractor plant i should do....i work for Fords at the Dagenham plant!!
    Shame you cant go into the plant and say that...they would go mental at you! I love winding them up sometimes myself lol!....

Yeah i deliver wheels there everyday, maybe meet me there and go for breakfast at the maccy d's?
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

- Gone but not forgotten

Default X powera

[quote=Stu C;28782]
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerf View Post

Shame you cant go into the plant and say that...they would go mental at you! I love winding them up sometimes myself lol!....

Yeah i deliver wheels there everyday, maybe meet me there and go for breakfast at the maccy d's?
    Sounds good stuart...lets see if steve is ok with the arrangments and take it from there.Going out for dinner now be back later ttfn.