X Power exhausts for sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: X Power exhausts for sale

Default X Power exhausts for sale

If anyones interested i'm selling my X Powers,less than 2000 miles perfect condition still with original boxes.Like the noise but i prefer Quad pipes so going for a set of Zeros....offers around £200.

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Gets out of the way while Roger is trampled underfoot...
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

I will have them for £200 pm being sent now. I take it there for the saloon. I will be off the radar for the next two days so will read any update on tuesday night.
    Last edited by stevemiller; 15-03-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

Default X powweeeeerr!!

Quote Originally Posted by mister bountyfull View Post
    I will have them for £200 pm being sent now. I take it there for the saloon. I will be off the radar for the next two days so will read any update on tuesday night.
    Try saying the title in the voice of Clarkson(not that i'm a fan) but it does sum up the sound!!Wow mister bountyfull that was quick...yes they are for the saloon,got some pics of them somewhere,and nice and shiny they are to.Looks like your on the other side of the globe so let me know how you would like them sent.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerf View Post
    Try saying the title in the voice of Clarkson(not that i'm a fan) but it does sum up the sound!!Wow mister bountyfull that was quick...yes they are for the saloon,got some pics of them somewhere,and nice and shiny they are to.Looks like your on the other side of the globe so let me know how you would like them sent.
    How much does it cost for delivery? Pics would be nice
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

Default X power

How much does it cost for delivery? Pics would be nice
    Hi Steve,i think delivery is going to be high as these are very heavy something like 17lbs each in old money! its shows the weight on the box...will have a look.Will have a go at posting pics.not done this before so might take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerf View Post
    Hi Steve,i think delivery is going to be high as these are very heavy something like 17lbs each in old money! its shows the weight on the box...will have a look.Will have a go at posting pics.not done this before so might take a while.
    Any problems with the pictures you can e-mail to me Roger and Ill post in your thread
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Default X powers

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Any problems with the pictures you can e-mail to me Roger and Ill post in your thread
    Thanks Tim..what a thoroughly nice bloke! have to get them down from the loft but have pics. of them on the car which would you [Steve] prefer.A quick check on Parcelforce is either £18.99 24hr. or £14.99 48hr. they are the two cheapest and that is each!! sorry did say they were heavy.

Send them 48 hr and I'll include that in the payment. Give me a call tonight after 18:30 and we can sort out your prefered payment method.

Steve.
    VIN 260 Steve Miller

Default X powers

Send them 48 hr and I'll include that in the payment. Give me a call tonight after 18:30 and we can sort out your prefered payment method.

Steve.
    Hi Steve,would you be wanting postal insurance,i could find out how much extra this would be...it might be adviseable.I would prefer a cheque and allow five days to clear.I'm on hol.[home] next week so will have more time to package these up carefully for you.