ZT260 Breaking on E-bay - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ZT260 Breaking on E-bay

I have the old MG front and rear badges from mine, £400 and the're anybodies (note - each one has a hole drilled though the centre of them).
    Belcher. :eek:<< 'Burp' !
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MCSE:S, MCSA:S, MCITP
    CompTIA Security+
    CompTIA Linux+
    Linux LPI Level 1 & 2
    Citrix CCA
    VMWare VCP4
    Certified Ethical Hacker

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Basically, I am a techno-whore

Nothing's surer than the fact that more and more bumpers will come up from scrappers so this price is ridiculous. There's nothing about a ZT bumper that can't be adapted to a 260
    I reckon we should all stop contacting these guys and their prices will be a lot lower in a couple of months
    A

Quote Originally Posted by BigA View Post
    Nothing's surer than the fact that more and more bumpers will come up from scrappers so this price is ridiculous. There's nothing about a ZT bumper that can't be adapted to a 260
    I reckon we should all stop contacting these guys and their prices will be a lot lower in a couple of months
    Yep control the market a bit more, especially the V8 side.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Belcher View Post
    I have the old MG front and rear badges from mine, £400 and the're anybodies (note - each one has a hole drilled though the centre of them).
    That's a good price, Pilsdon are selling they're front MG badge for £540, of course you have to buy the whole bumper to get it The rear ones about the same price too... and comes complete with the boot lid! So £400 seems a good price. Now this hole in the middle, will it polish out?
    #390 - It's not easy being green... and gold and yellow

Quote Originally Posted by juzza0 View Post
    That's a good price, Pilsdon are selling they're front MG badge for £540, of course you have to buy the whole bumper to get it The rear ones about the same price too... and comes complete with the boot lid! So £400 seems a good price. Now this hole in the middle, will it polish out?

Been on the hunt for a mk1 TB rear bumper for the last 3.5 yrs during the early days absolutely nothing was available,but more and more are now surfacing (ebay) and the classified etc and Iam just waiting for the right example(with PDC) daft as it sounds with the recent bad weather lots of front ended ZT's seem to be making appearances,also contrary to popular belief during my search for the bumper I have unearthed a contact in Brum who has access to the Longbridge site and he says that there's still loads of body parts stored inc I hope my bumper,biggest problem he reckons is that the the "NEW OWNERS" are reluctant to allow any one down the isles due to the condition of the floor(H and S Issues) with reach trucks/cherry pickers and have it on good authority that plenty of body panels are visible albeit with the "Gods",recently there was a glut of MGF brand new OEM front and rear bumpers that surfaced around the B'ham area,so Iam ever hopefull of a result...fingers X'd ....all is not lost yet

Sounds like a good contact to have
    #390 - It's not easy being green... and gold and yellow

I am still bruised from the amount of times I have kicked myself over this (brief story follows):

A few years back, I owned a ZT190 and sold it (always wanted the 260). The first guy that came to look at it fell in love with it, and bought it. I mentioned the fact that I had a "BRAND NEW" ZT front bumper that I had bought at a good price a while back primed, with chrome mesh. "I'll chuck it in if you like - you can have it". So I promptly helped him load it up in the car and watched him drive off.

Oh how I regret that moment of madness
    Belcher. :eek:<< 'Burp' !
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MCSE:S, MCSA:S, MCITP
    CompTIA Security+
    CompTIA Linux+
    Linux LPI Level 1 & 2
    Citrix CCA
    VMWare VCP4
    Certified Ethical Hacker

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Basically, I am a techno-whore

hell i have a spare starlight silver face lift bumper wrapped up in my loft if some one wants it for £500
    Peter Essling

Rimmers are selling new for less!

Looking through the completed listings, it actually sold for £540 for the bumper...but said best offer under that so not sure how much exactly anyway...
    2004 MG ZT 260 SE #269
    2000 MGF 1.8 Steptronic

MG ZT260 SE #171 'The Boat'
    - Gone but not forgotten

Daily Driver:- 2019 Seat Ateca 1.6 TDi Xcellence