Drivers door part - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drivers door part

Yeah that's what i would do as well, although i would look out for some cleaner ones than i got,

on a good note, the door i got is from an early 75 as the pic shows bullet mirrors, but there are no signs of rust on it, haven't looked on the underside but seems pretty good all over, was looking over on the 75 site the other day about the rustmaster protection, £385 for a single car to have everything rust proofed, may well consider it in the future, there is a discount on 10 cars going at the same time
    Peter Essling

Quote Originally Posted by pessling View Post
    pretty easy Tim the hard part is getting the door car off, i taped the window so that it couldn't full down, undone all the bolts and the whole lot, regulator motor etc comes out in one, just disconnect the motor with the plug.
    What do you want for for it?
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

just postage or come get it, or wait till brooklands up to you tim, postage wise its a bit bigger than the door handle i just posted so £10 if your happy and can post tomorrow think i have a box. you want the glass Tim? drivers side have no use and seems a shame to break it as much fun as it will be
    Peter Essling

just postage or come get it, or wait till brooklands up to you tim, postage wise its a bit bigger than the door handle i just posted so £10 if your happy and can post tomorrow think i have a box. you want the glass Tim? drivers side have no use and seems a shame to break it as much fun as it will be

Bring it to Brooklands mate. I'll take the glass of you if you were going to dump it.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

okay then Tim, will put it somewhere safe
    Peter Essling

Yeah that's what i would do as well, although i would look out for some cleaner ones than i got,

on a good note, the door i got is from an early 75 as the pic shows bullet mirrors, but there are no signs of rust on it, haven't looked on the underside but seems pretty good all over, was looking over on the 75 site the other day about the rustmaster protection, £385 for a single car to have everything rust proofed, may well consider it in the future, there is a discount on 10 cars going at the same time
    This is something I was going to get done, reading up on the 75 site it looks the dogs do das maybe start a list for a summer trip.

yeah sure geoff, just under 400 quid is cheap for long term piece of mind
    Peter Essling

I am looking for a Drivers Side door lock as mine only works manually the result of a T4 says that the electrics are shot and the current door lock is disconnected.

Max

Max Steele
    No: 167, Mk1 04 Reg SE, X-Power Grey,
    Upgrades: Powerflow Ovals, BBK 78mm TB/Plenum, ACCEL COP's, RAM Air Intake System with Blue Silicon air intake hose with Pipercross Viper reverse-flow air filter system,
    Up-rated Heavy Duty clutch, New Front Discs (back to oem), New rear springs, New front Bilstein shocks, New Rear Discs at 123K, New MG7 rear cluster. lights.
    Twin 7" Headrest screens and DVD player with remote control.
    Worcester Area :cool:

sorry max, someone has already paided for that, there is loads on ebay although at high prices, works out cheaper to buy a whole door compared to just the lock.
    Peter Essling