Anyone here?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here?

Default Anyone here?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-MG-ZT-SE-...1%7C240%3A1318

Looks nice, although to me the tyres look like the wrong profile, unless it's the angle.

Its the angle I think. Looks okay though.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Ex-Mod, RIP

Default Another one

Looks in good nick for 58000 miles

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...%3D4%26ps%3D42
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

It was £600 cheaper a couple of days ago...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170301341260

Makes me think I paid too much for mine!

That seller has quite a few different cars on the 'bay.

Someone got a bargin there!
    #390 - It's not easy being green... and gold and yellow

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juzza0 View Post
    Someone got a bargin there!
    Not yet.... it's been re-listed. Still, looks good value to me...
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

I went to see it yesterday....

Has a small scrape on the front bumper that has been touched up and a few car park marks on it. Wheels have been refurbished and now look brand new... Tyres were bridgestones I think, full service history, just had a new coil pack on number 7 i think it was, bite point on the clutch was below half way down and was nice and smooth, rear lip spoiler had a a 2" crack on it that was only noticable when you opened the boot, drivers seat looked used but it has 58k on it. Dont think the heater hoses have been done. Oh front mesh grill was no longer all black. 1 Owner after MG registered it.

For the mileage I wouldnt say it was immaculate as I have seen better with double the miles but I have seen alot worse with less miles. Silver def helps hide the marks...

I might be being over critical and if it wasnt silver I might of gone for it but looking at that xpower grey one on ebay as I lost the bidding last time. Also looking at another xpower one thats lpg but discovered you loose half the boot space which isnt too drastic but you do loose the hatch through so I am looking at other ways i can get my stuff in....

He has a few cars mainly jags as he is a jag man, has too many now as he also has a skoda octavia rs and an impreza which he uses. He is trying to get his collection down.

He doesnt mind if the 260 doesnt go as he likes it.

Martin

I was outbid for the Xpower Grey Mk 1 also, and got offered it on a second chance offer. But I'd already bought my Mk 2 by then. The guy wasn't overly pleased the winning bidder had messed him around and had to re-list, can't say I blame him.

(Mind you the skeptic in me always wonders whether sellers get a mate to bid up the price and then offer it a week later to the second highest bidder...suspicions not helped in those auctions where the seller hides the bidders' identities... I do try to keep that skeptic in me in check though...give people the benefit of the doubt and all that...)

You brought the MKII I was also looking at that first got me wanting one, I know what you mean though about ebay...

Ah well hopefully then I will have less competition and it will stay within my budget if your not bidding

Think you got a very nice one with that MKII.

This one is now on pistonheads too at £6895 I think it was....

Quote Originally Posted by obiwan View Post
    I was outbid for the Xpower Grey Mk 1 also, and got offered it on a second chance offer. But I'd already bought my Mk 2 by then. The guy wasn't overly pleased the winning bidder had messed him around and had to re-list, can't say I blame him.

(Mind you the skeptic in me always wonders whether sellers get a mate to bid up the price and then offer it a week later to the second highest bidder...suspicions not helped in those auctions where the seller hides the bidders' identities... I do try to keep that skeptic in me in check though...give people the benefit of the doubt and all that...)
    I feel the same sometimes, that's way i normally don't bid right until the end
    #390 - It's not easy being green... and gold and yellow