Another one for sale - ZT V8 260 SE in........Silver !!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another one for sale - ZT V8 260 SE in........Silver !!

Default Another one for sale - ZT V8 260 SE in........Silver !!

Hi

If any one is looking for a nice ZT 260 SE saloon, we have another one coming in a - 2004 54 reg MG ZT 260 SE saloon with only 40k miles - 2 owners, FMGSH, Full SE Spec, full leather plus its in....................SILVER (surprised). It also has X Power rear boxes and Accufab throttle body

Will hopefully have further details over the weekend

regards

James @ Elite Car Co.
    www.elitecar.co.uk
    07831 439777

Quote Originally Posted by precious metal View Post
    Hi

If any one is looking for a nice ZT 260 SE saloon, we have another one coming in a - 2004 54 reg MG ZT 260 SE saloon with only 40k miles - 2 owners, FMGSH, Full SE Spec, full leather plus its in....................SILVER (surprised). It also has X Power rear boxes and Accufab throttle body

Will hopefully have further details over the weekend

regards

James @ Elite Car Co.
    www.elitecar.co.uk
    07831 439777
    James is also fitting the Two-Sixties up grade hose as part of the sale.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Ex-Mod, RIP

James @ Elite Car Co.
    www.elitecar.co.uk
    James you need one of these for the adverts for the 260s.
    Last edited by AndyG; 25-05-2009 at 07:00 PM.
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Default Mg Zt V8 Se

Andy

Thanks but sorry i cant access enc attachments as my user name doesnt have access to this facility, something to do with not being a registered owner although i have owned about 30 of these rare beasts in the last 3 yrs, i thought this was supposed to be an open forum !!

Thanks for trying anyway

James

Ex-Mod, RIP

Andy

Thanks but sorry i cant access enc attachments as my user name doesnt have access to this facility, something to do with not being a registered owner although i have owned about 30 of these rare beasts in the last 3 yrs, i thought this was supposed to be an open forum !!
    Thanks for trying anyway
    James
    Unless any 260s member objects? (PM me if you do) We could send you a *.JPG

Do we need a Poll. I've never done one before
    ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    As long as you promise to dance around it, I'm sure we won't mind...
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Andy

Thanks for trying anyway

James

If you keep one and use as your baby, loving it like a member of the family then you're in. Two parts of the site James, the owners part, about 85% of the forum and the public side with a small forum and all the technical details open to one and all.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Unless any 260s member objects? (PM me if you do) We could send you a *.JPG

Sorry, objection here! Reason we are doing well is we all know either what we are talking about and do not suffer from trolls/time wasters. Side issue if you have noticed, we don't suffer spammers. Tight ship and all. I will have a chat with James as there may be a different route, with what I have seen of James and the way he trades I'm sure there is some middle ground.

Lastly keeping a grip of everything Two-Sixties keeps our name up there.
    Tim Hayton

I have not been a member here long, but really enjoy this forum. I enjoy the R75 and ZT club and suffer some of the immature attitudes in the xpower forums too. Of all the MG forums i feel the most comfortable in this one, its my favorite and everyone on here seems to be really good guys and i think its ran incredibly well too.
    I understand its like this because of the way the club is run.

My personal opinion (and that's all this is) is that James is obviously a 260 dealer and i would assume he provides the club with the information on the cars he comes across (Vin details spec etc) and hopefully informs his buyers of the clubs existence too (i hope!). Therefore if this is the case maybe an honorary membership could be granted (assuming the above is true). I'm not suggesting that every car dealer who sells a couple of 260's should be classed the same, but 30 over 3 years must mean James in someway feels the same as us about the brand and the 260 in particular... and is that not the same goal as us members.. the preservation of a truly special and remarkable car. Maybe a small contribution to the club might also make it more acceptable. I understand and would also like to keep the integrity of this club as it is, but feel that this maybe one of very few exceptions.

I don't know. Maybe i'm not fully clued up and may not be understanding this situation properly, but these are my comments as i understand at the moment.
    #390 - It's not easy being green... and gold and yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Sorry, objection here! Reason we are doing well is we all know either what we are talking about and do not suffer from trolls/time wasters. Side issue if you have noticed, we don't suffer spammers. Tight ship and all. I will have a chat with James as there may be a different route, with what I have seen of James and the way he trades I'm sure there is some middle ground.

Lastly keeping a grip of everything Two-Sixties keeps our name up there.

Sorry, but not allowing anyone other than a 260 owner access to attachments is nothing other than detrimental to the forum I'm afraid.

Any other MG/Rover based forum suffers minimal trolling and seems to manage perfectly.

I am shortly to become a 260 owner, but in the total absence of decent access to the other parts, I am not sure whether I would be inclined to register here even when I get one !

Sorry to sound so negative, but it's not going to help any potential owners out there by restricting access.

Its not a Mitsubish EVO forum, the type of visitor here will be of a certain kind.

I dont know why the poster above seems to think the forum quality is unique ? Most others on the internet don't emulate 4Chan.

Perhaps full access should be granted to those who specifically ask or need it ?