New Engines, Gearboxes, front & rear stuffups
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Engines, Gearboxes, front & rear stuffups

Default New Engines, Gearboxes, front & rear stuffups

If anyone wants a new engine heres your man,

Geoff,

Thanks for your e-mail enquiry.

We too have a ZT260 one of the 06 late registered vehicles and also one of the Xpower SVR's, we have used these vehicles to evaluate the suspension set-ups, steering geometry and engine/gearbox performance for our 'retro-rebuild' projects on the Jensen Interceptor's and Jaguar Mk11 classic cars.

In stock we have around 20 complete rear 'stuff-up' assemblies, 20 front 'stuff-up' assemblies, which include engine gearbox, running gear, brakes, steering, exhausts etc.

In addition we have around 50 engines and gearboxes, both auto and manual(some tremec 5 speed some 6 speed), we also have one supercharged engine and a small number of 5.0litre(sean hyland produced 385hp) dohc engines, there are also several hydratrak differentials avaialble.

Prices are as follows:-

4.6 SOHC fully dressed units £1200.00 each
    4.6 SOHC bare blocks £850.00 each
    5.0 DOHC 4 only available £1600.00 each
    4.6 Supercharged SOHC 1 only £2000.00
    Tremec 5 speed gearboxes £575.00 each
    Tremec T56 6 speed gearboxes £675.00 each
    Ford 4 speed auto gearboxes £775.00 each
    Base 4.6 stuff up with auto or manual gearbox,includes steering rack, manifolds, mounts, subframe, discs and callipers.Some units have exhausts, heat shields and suspension parts. £2300.00 each
    Hydratrac differentials £275.00 each

All the above prices are net of VAT and payment terms are strictly cleared funds prior to collection.

Address:- Bespoke auto developments
    Unit 7, Scragg house,
    Langley business park,
    Langley road,
    Langley, nr Macclesfield,
    SK11 0DG. Tel:- 01260 253996.

We also, fit, repair, upgrade and services vehicles with these engine gearbox combinations. If we can be of any help to you and your members please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Ian Beckenham
    Bespoke auto Developments.

I am tempted to get a fully dressed engine and gearbox which comes with an alternator , air con pump, starter, manifolds, wiring, possibly coil packs throttle body, manifolds etc .
    I have the room under my bench in the workshop, can possibly get vat back as well Cost £ 1500.00 plus vat

what to do

So what about the six speed boxes then? Will they fit without any other mods -anyone know (Scooter?)
    A

Quote Originally Posted by BigA View Post
    So what about the six speed boxes then? Will they fit without any other mods -anyone know (Scooter?)
    Methinks a new gear linkage would be needed also!

Oh and a new gear knob
    Colin Ellis #456 It'll be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end

Bloody Hell! [reflexively reaches for credit card] a 5.0 385bhp engine for £1600 plus VAT?

I'm not so naive to think these things are 'simple'; anyone know what effort and cost we would be looking at for an engine swap to a 5.0? Surely it must need a different exhaust and there be 101 things that need to change compared to the 4.6?

Ex-Mod, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by havoc1 View Post
    Bloody Hell! [reflexively reaches for credit card] a 5.0 385bhp engine for £1600 plus VAT?

I'm not so naive to think these things are 'simple'; anyone know what effort and cost we would be looking at for an engine swap to a 5.0? Surely it must need a different exhaust and there be 101 things that need to change compared to the 4.6?
    Yes. Plus remove the second bulkhead.

ZTT400 SHM Pearl Black #519 "Super Brick"
    ZTT260 Starlight Silver #428
    ZS180 x 3: 2 x Trophy Blue Hatchbacks, 1 x Le Mans Green 4 door. (Loads of ZS bits For Sale)
    ZR160 3 door XPG, Road Racer, "Rabbit" FOR SALE
    Triumph Bikes x 2. 1999 Speed Triple, 2011 Street Triple

Oh well, it was a fun idea while it lasted

tempted to get a diff, thats peanuts for that.
    Peter Essling

Unfortunately due to force of circumstances I have already done business with Ian Beckenham. He is a decent chap with a very interesting business there. Well worth a visit if you can.

Martin

It is pretty cheap. But apart from the seals, the diffs are pretty bomb proof, no?
    Ian

Geoff, do you have that guy Ian's email address? Their contact us form doesn't work and I left a message last week asking them to call me, which of course they haven't.