Hi everyone and happy New Year to all. Sorry I've not been around as late, been extremely busy and out of the couuntry a lot dodging bullets etc in India!!!

whilst having a darn good clear out of the shed (looking for my leaf blower) I found 2 alloys that I'd totally forgotten about. They are the Mk II "straights" with OE tyres on.

They are absolutely filthy at the moment so I've not got any pictures as of yet as I need to give them a huge clean. As soon as I have I'll post them up (unless someone buys them first that is!)

One wheel has unfortunately succumbed to some scratches on 3 of the spokes near the outer edges and there is about 3" of light kerbing marks but the tyre is as new (Conti SportContact M3).

The other wheel looks in good condition with no scratches that I can see as of yet, there is a slight lifting of the outer laquer but it's not that noticable, may improved after a good clean. The tyre (Conti again) has got a good 6 to 7mm of tread left in it.

I'd like to sell these to a member on here as opposed to sticking them on e-bay. I'm not sure about postage so would prefer a pick up in person, but I don't mind driving out a bit to pass them on.

Prices: well for the pair, £130 ono or £70 each.

If anyone interested, please drop me a line.

Nic