2 x 18" 11 spoke alloys for sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 x 18" 11 spoke alloys for sale

Real Crash Test Dummy! Rincewind's Avatar

Default 2 x 18" 11 spoke alloys for sale

Hi everyone and happy New Year to all. Sorry I've not been around as late, been extremely busy and out of the couuntry a lot dodging bullets etc in India!!!

whilst having a darn good clear out of the shed (looking for my leaf blower) I found 2 alloys that I'd totally forgotten about. They are the Mk II "straights" with OE tyres on.

They are absolutely filthy at the moment so I've not got any pictures as of yet as I need to give them a huge clean. As soon as I have I'll post them up (unless someone buys them first that is!)

One wheel has unfortunately succumbed to some scratches on 3 of the spokes near the outer edges and there is about 3" of light kerbing marks but the tyre is as new (Conti SportContact M3).

The other wheel looks in good condition with no scratches that I can see as of yet, there is a slight lifting of the outer laquer but it's not that noticable, may improved after a good clean. The tyre (Conti again) has got a good 6 to 7mm of tread left in it.

I'd like to sell these to a member on here as opposed to sticking them on e-bay. I'm not sure about postage so would prefer a pick up in person, but I don't mind driving out a bit to pass them on.

Prices: well for the pair, £130 ono or £70 each.

If anyone interested, please drop me a line.

Nic
    Rincewind had been told that death was just like going into another room.

The difference is, when you shout, "Where's my clean socks?", no-one answers.

Lots of V8/MGR stories, help and advice can be found locked up in my brain cell, just ask.

wnj516

Hi Rincewind are the alloys off a Mk2 version or Mk1,I have a Mk2 and would be interested if suitable.
    WNJ516
    WNJ516William Nigel Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by WNJ516 View Post
    Hi Rincewind are the alloys off a Mk2 version or Mk1,I have a Mk2 and would be interested if suitable.
    WNJ516
    They're off a Mk 2 vehicle (I got them as spares for my ZT-T). I've sold my ZT-T now and I'd totally forgotten about them!!

Nic

Lots of V8/MGR stories, help and advice can be found locked up in my brain cell, just ask.

wnj516

Hi Rincewind I,ll have them off you what about £120 without seeing the damage, if you agree let me have your address and i,ll post a cheque then we can arrange pickup.
    Nigel
    Email Hafan2000@worldonline.co.uk
    WNJ516William Nigel Jenkins.

That's fair enough!! I'm happy with your offer. I'm just in the throws of sending you an e-mail with details on etc.

Thanks very much!! Now I'll have to go clean them

Nic

E-mail sent!

Nic

Sold in 22 minutes, can't be bad!
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Sold in 22 minutes, can't be bad!
    If only eveything in life was as smooth and as fast!!!!!

Shame for Malcolm in Oz, who is looking for a spare 11 spoke for his ZT-T before he ships it over there.

That's right - here I was sleeping like a baby while deals are done on the other side of the globe! Maybe Rincewind will let me have one! But if not, I'm sure there will be others lying around somewhere. I'm in no hurry, the car will be in the UK for a while yet.
    VIN 206
    This is definitely not her car...