Wanted SE Mk 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted SE Mk 2

Default Wanted SE Mk 2

I have a friend who is looking to join the 260 Ranks .

He is looking for either a ZT or ZT+T but definately mk 2 and SE He likes rare vehicles and will pay proper money for a proper car !

Cash buyer living in Surrey Either email me the details to pass on or call Bruce 07836 358300

Thanks

Youve posted the same thing twice now.

Are you a spambot?!

Quote Originally Posted by adrian olsson View Post
    I have a friend who is looking to join the 260 Ranks .

He is looking for either a ZT or ZT+T but definately mk 2 and SE He likes rare vehicles and will pay proper money for a proper car !

Cash buyer living in Surrey Either email me the details to pass on or call Bruce 07836 358300

Thanks
    Still looking......

Last week there was nearly one 260 comming to market every day, this week has been comparitively slow !! A monogram or blue ZT-T 260 SE Mk2 with the SE option pack would be ideal, So if you're looking to get out of one............
    BRM 494 of Just 795, Rare. MG ZT-T 260 SE 389, Rarer. MG METRO TURBO, Getting Scarce. Black Olive ZR X210 one off, ZR-X Unique, MG TF, Fun in the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM494 View Post
    Still looking......

Last week there was nearly one 260 comming to market every day, this week has been comparitively slow !! A monogram or blue ZT-T 260 SE Mk2 with the SE option pack would be ideal, So if you're looking to get out of one............
    I have a 2004 ZT 260 SE in momogram posiden (blue) with 30.000 miles and full history,just been seviced and all known faults rectified, excellent condition that i may be tempted to sell if the price is right

Quote Originally Posted by V8 Pete View Post
    I have a 2004 ZT 260 SE in momogram posiden (blue) with 30.000 miles and full history,just been seviced and all known faults rectified, excellent condition that i may be tempted to sell if the price is right
    What's the 'right' price, though Pete . I've seen owners asking everything from £4.5K to £12K for them. The latter is silly money, when Jaguar S-Type Rs are going for as little as £7K and fully-loaded Alu-bodied XJRs are around £10K!

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome View Post
    What's the 'right' price, though Pete . I've seen owners asking everything from £4.5K to £12K for them. The latter is silly money, when Jaguar S-Type Rs are going for as little as £7K and fully-loaded Alu-bodied XJRs are around £10K!
    if your in the market to buy make an offer at the end of the day you get what you pay for i find, i wont be giving mine away i would rather keep it!

I have a 2004 ZT 260 SE in momogram posiden (blue)
    V8 Pete,

ZT, not ZT-T ?

Regards,
    BRM494
    BRM 494 of Just 795, Rare. MG ZT-T 260 SE 389, Rarer. MG METRO TURBO, Getting Scarce. Black Olive ZR X210 one off, ZR-X Unique, MG TF, Fun in the Sun.

Its ZT saloon

i wont be giving mine away i would rather keep it!
    If you're in a position to keep it, then that's different, Pete. But then, I would question why you're looking to sell it in the first place, if you don't need to. My point is I'm surprised at the number of people who hold out for high prices month after month.

I've seen ZT 260s, S-Type Rs and Phaetons - all cars which are extremely difficult to sell during recessions and with high fuel prices - selling very quickly when the price is right. Meanwhile, the same cars from other sellers have been on Autotrader, Pistonheads etc. for literally 6 months without finding a buyer...

Quote Originally Posted by tonyrome View Post
    If you're in a position to keep it, then that's different, Pete. But then, I would question why you're looking to sell it in the first place, if you don't need to. My point is I'm surprised at the number of people who hold out for high prices month after month.

I've seen ZT 260s, S-Type Rs and Phaetons - all cars which are extremely difficult to sell during recessions and with high fuel prices - selling very quickly when the price is right. Meanwhile, the same cars from other sellers have been on Autotrader, Pistonheads etc. for literally 6 months without finding a buyer...
    I like my car and dont need to sell it but everything is forsale at the right price,i have a supercharger on the way and i'm now saving for an Audi RS4 (B7)