X powers wanted sell standard ones cheap
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X powers wanted sell standard ones cheap

Default X powers wanted sell standard ones cheap

I have a set of standard exhausts I wish to get rid of, say £ 10.00 plus postage and I will donate the £ 10.00 to the club there hardly used just want to get rid

If anyone wants to get rid of a set of X powers I am interested, they sounded so good at the last meet,.I could change them over from the zeros when the fancy takes me

no. 172 ZT SE Monogram

Hi Geoff,

I could be interested. I have x-powers and they do sound good. But are you talking about a swap for your Zeros or to purchase yourself so you have the 2 sets?

Cheers

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by 2V8s View Post
    Hi Geoff,

I could be interested. I have x-powers and they do sound good. But are you talking about a swap for your Zeros or to purchase yourself so you have the 2 sets?

Cheers

Aaron
    Aaron Geoff is keeping the zero's and x-power's but is looking to sell the standard exhausts which came originally with the car.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

I was thinking the same geoff. Hoping to find some xpowers very cheap then swap and change with the zeroes depending how obnoixious im feeling
    Ian

If people want to swap exhaust, depending on mood, why not set up an exhaust exchange

Say one has X-Powers but would like the Zeros and the other has Zeros but would like to try the X-Powers, meet up, swap exhausts agree on how long and just do it. No need to exchange money, just experience and expertise.

Same could go for originals........

Just a brain wave

PS. I do like my X-powers though
    Last edited by Herman; 12-09-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Second thoughts..............
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

Shot Silk & Supercharged

Quote Originally Posted by VMax1000 View Post
    If people want to swap exhaust, depending on mood, why not set up an exhaust exchange

Say one has X-Powers but would like the Zeros and the other has Zeros but would like to try the X-Powers, meet up, swap exhausts agree on how long and just do it. No need to exchange money, just experience and expertise.
    Bit like a book club????

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ksilver View Post
    Bit like a book club????
    More like a record exchange - after all, you would be swapping "heavy metal"
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage

Quote Originally Posted by baldybloke View Post
    More like a record exchange - after all, you would be swapping "heavy metal"

GROOOOOOAAAAANNNNNNNNN
    Nick

Can I swap my engine for a supercharged one, for, say........a long time?

no. 172 ZT SE Monogram

well, on a serious note, I have x-powers, and would like to try zeros. So if anyone does want to swap for a period of time, and they live in the south east, I'm up for it........

As for buying your standard boxes, I might also up for that. where are you based in case collection might be an option?