2005 260 For sale on Pistonheads

Thread: 2005 260 For sale on Pistonheads

Default 2005 260 For sale on Pistonheads

Just gone on today in the pistonheads classifieds. 2005, Black, LPG converted and looks immaculate. £8750 from a dealer. I cannot believe the price that some of these cars are going for now. I know the credit crunch isn`t helping. But, blimey, what a lot a car for little money especially as its been LPG converted and so -55p a litre.

Sorry would put a link up, but am crap at working computer
    Don`t count the days, make each day count.
    Vin 159. X-Power Grey, LPG converted (now sold:ash)
    Criteria for my cars - the numbers of cylinders must be more than the number of seats:D

I think mileage is starting to become an issue in pricing. A year or two ago, most 260s had done about the same, but big mileage cars are becoming cheaper. As is the way with all cars.

Mine was £8000 from SMC high wycombe with 28,000 miles, 2005, with a years warranty. And is in very good order.

SJR

...no ... I am ... really spartacus's Avatar

Isn't that the car that was discussed HERE?

Same wheels, LPG conversion etc, and he said Elite had offered to buy it off him. (Oh, I just looked again - it is the same car)
    Mark Willcox - Unsnared, like the wind in a net. Unsmeared, like a lotus in water. Leader of others, by others unled: The enlightened call him a sage