Quote Originally Posted by 2V8s View Post
Thanks guys.

oops what was that you said about the sat nav light?! didnt check it before disconecting battery - what happens if it's on? ignition had been off a while though?

Anyway, seat bolts removed so I could tip it backwards to check the wiring - there's a lot going on under there!

On first inspection everything seems to look ok - cant see any obviously loose or disconnected plugs....except for one black one that is at the start where the wiring meets the seat frame and is hanging completely loose - but I cant see exactly where or if this should plug in anywhere - it almost looks like ot is supposed to be like this? like a diagnostic connector or something? could this be the case or could this be the loose rogue plug?

as an aside - can the TV system be overiden so that the TV can be used on the move? This is not for me to use/watch as the driver, but so my wife and kids can watch it.

Cheers
EEEk! About 1500 notes to replace the disc unit. Use your sat nav to see if all is okay.

Don't forget I need your completed questionnaire for you to see the other 80% of the forum.