Hi guys,

Just picked up my no. 172 ZT 260 on Saturday, even hung over like hell that morning, i was grinning from ear to ear! HAs the x-power back boxes too which, at first I thought were too loud, but now I love as they draw the attentione it deserves

most likely someone on here might know of the car I have bought? cost me £35 to fill the tank as it's LPG converted!

I do have some q's though and I anticipate spending some money on the car.....

Rear tyres: seem to wear on the insides. Is this normal?

front discs: are they the same as the V6 190 325mm ones? where's the nest place to source these?

brakes judder/wobble: related to above? rear discs and pads were replaced recently so its not those. But some times during braking something doesnt feel quite right - again are there any common issues here? I measured the thickness and they are 21.5mm, from what I can find they are 25mm new, 23mm minimum? is this right and could this be the problem and new discs will solve?

Front drivers elec seat - only moves forward/backward, any odeas on fixing so other directions work?

there's a few other bit and bobs but i'll get around to those......oh yah, engine management light is on all the time. Suggestion is this is related to LP conversion and should be ignored. car does seem to run ok. Any ideas?

Thanks all!