x power back boxes - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: x power back boxes

Quote Originally Posted by stevesaville View Post
    For some reason i'm not allowed to open your attachments any ideas ?
    Its because you only have access to the public area Steve. Do need your completed questionnaire at some point mate.

There is another 80% to view
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Steve whatever you finally fit I would love to hear them before I make any change to mister bountyfull. I agree do not loose the quad look. And finally a belated welcome from myself in Shap Cumbria.

Steve.

Certified nutter

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Its because you only have access to the public area Steve. Do need your completed questionnaire at some point mate.
    Sorry Tim i completely forgot about the questionnaire. I can't find it in my emails could you send it to me again please ? Sorry Cheers, Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevesaville View Post
    Sorry Tim i completely forgot about the questionnaire. I can't find it in my emails could you send it to me again please ? Sorry Cheers, Steve
    No problem, e-mail sent.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

as already stated really- If I had the choice I would pay the extra and go for the zeros- the choise was made for me, as Blackolive came with X powers fitted so cant justify changing them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified nutter

Quote Originally Posted by mister bountyfull View Post
    Steve whatever you finally fit I would love to hear them before I make any change to mister bountyfull. I agree do not loose the quad look. And finally a belated welcome from myself in Shap Cumbria.

Steve.
    Thanks for your welcome Steve. I finally got to listen to a 260 with zero boxes fitted and to be honest they don't sound much beafier than the standard boxes. Although i don't really want to loose the quads the sound bites i have heard of the x powers really do the V8 justice. Besides i've been offered a new pair of x powers at a good price. I'm away on a course for the next 5 weeks but i'll give you a shout once they are fitted and we can meet up
    Cheers, Steve

Looking forward to hearing the live sound.

Steve.

I've gone the X-Power's route also. The Zero's I found very disappointing, though they look very good. I didn't like the X-Power twin pipes at first, but now they've grown on me. If you have a V8 and pay the bills to run a V8, and it's not as quick as a V8 might be, you certainly want it to sound like one!

If your looking for a few more BHP without breaking the bank, then the Xpowers will give you around an extra 10-12bhp over the standard items.I will be looking in to if its possible doing away with the the x-piece collector that connects both pipes to the exhaust which must restrict gasflow,Im sure that this is mod which the US tuners look too.
    Last edited by Blue Flash; 16-05-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Certified nutter

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Flash View Post
    If your looking for a few more BHP without breaking the bank, then the Xpowers will give you around an extra 10-12bhp over the standard items.I will be looking in to if its possible doing away with the the x-piece collector that connects both pipes to the exhaust which must restrict gasflow,Im sure that this is mod which the US tuners look too.
    I wondered if that would restrict flow too but i think it acts as a balancer though. If anyone out there has done away with it leave a post how and if it made a difference