x power back boxes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: x power back boxes

Certified nutter

Default x power back boxes

Ok guys i need your opinions please. Has anyone got these fitted ? Are they as nice as they sound on you tube ? How loud are they when your cruising ? I don't mind a deep v8 rumble but would still like to hear my wife telling me to slow down
    Have seen a pair on ebay for my series 1 tourer for £300 delivered. What do you all think ? Would be grateful to hear your thoughts

Think to make a proper decision to hear them in person, for the money what they are being offered on ebay is an excellent price. Members on here who have them love them, then the people who have Zero exhausts love there zero's. I like the sound of them but opted for the zero's as i like the quad pipes, the quality is also excellent, would recommend meeting someone who has them and have a drive and see.
    Peter Essling

ZT-T 260 SE VIN 405

I had them fitted to my car before I collected it last week and am very pleased with them. Certainly not too noisy as far as I am concerned. I don't know where you are but you would be welcome to have pop down and see what you think. I am in East Sussex.

Certified nutter

Thanks for the offer JulesV your very kind . Sadly i live in Carlisle in Cumbria. As much as i love driving my beast it's a bit far to come. Has anyone near Carlisle got them fitted ? Cheers

There are a number of threads on exhausts here. Generally Xpowers are said to be louder than the Zeros. But as said, if you have a chance to listen to both before making a decision, I certainly would.

I run XPowers and love them. Downside is they are difficult to keep clean and the quality of the Zeros is, no doubt, much better.

Good luck with making your choice
    Fear keeps you alive. Fearless gets you killed

Herman

Vin#076 pics, Black, modified and with 234 RWHP and 276 lb/ft (275 BHP and 440 Nm @ flywheel)

FJ1200, DynoJet Stage 1, K&N filter

Alfa MiTo 1.4 Cloverleaf, 170 BHP, Alfa Rosso.

I fitted xpowers a few weeks ago and can't imagine it without them now, they add an even bigger grin factor! A slight boominess inside between 1800-2000 revs but apart from that fine.

Certified nutter

I must admit i would loath to loose the quads by fitting x powers. To me a V8 should have quads. I think i'm leaning more towards the zero boxes. I don't suppose anyone has made a recording of their 260 with them fitted ?

04 XPG 260SE & 01 R25

Just had these beauties built & fitted. A local s/steel co. did them for me for £500. I really liked the sound of the X-Power's but I really preferred the quad look. Also, from the sound bites I've heard, the Zeroes weren't too far from the originals.

Now she barks & bellows like a good'un, fantastic.

Steve.

(There are two tunnels I go through when I go to work...can't wait.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

04 XPG 260SE & 01 R25

Just washed my car this morning & it just so happened that my camera was to hand (ahem.)

Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Certified nutter

For some reason i'm not allowed to open your attachments any ideas ?