Wanted

Thread: Wanted

Default Wanted

If anybody knows the whereabouts of a set of folding mirrors and an electric rear blind please let me know, these are my next projects to make the car 'complete ' I met up with a chap called euro rover at longbridge who has fittted the above items with success, he also showed me his freeview tuner there around 35.00 on e bay and just plug into the AV socket on module in boot easy

Geoff,

I think Eddy - edzios, has a set of folding mirrors for sale soon unless he sold tham with the car.
    But I was also hoping to buy them so if you hear of any around let me know plse and I'll do the same

A

Thanks Matey will do likewise, I spoke to a chap eurorover who just connected his to a six pin relay so when ignition is off mirrors fold in and when ignition is on mirrors fold out.

SMC Trading are getting some new electric rear blinds in at the end of next week. No prices yet.

Beat me to it, they should be in by the end of next week all being well

Bought one last friday from SMC thanks guys very helpfull and thanks to the 75 & ZT club as they have a 9 page pdf file to download and print out , very helpfull

How much Geoff?

I think it was around £ 140 ish inc postage that includes new parcel shelf as well . the switch was 35.00 from Rimmer but no luck with the 5 hole switch panel in technical silver it looks like i will be buying a dremmell and cutting the hole my self, shouldnt be a problem just time consuming .

Still not got around to list all the bits
    But Yes, I still have the Brand New Pair of Folding Mirrors, not got around to listing them on ebay, but yes they are for sale
    Also, I have the instrument cluster switch, which includes the button to operate the folding mirrors, how rare is that!
    Listing them individually may be the best option to attract a greater audience
    However, please, only sensible offers, I think the price I paid for them is well known!
    I will have the full list of parts for sale, ready to post, with pictures, by the week-end
    Eddy

Thanks Eddy PM sent