Diff Oil Change

Thread: Diff Oil Change

1Powerrrack

Smile Diff Oil Change

does anyone know the exact location of the diff drain plug and refill point.
    Mine is a zt-t 260 mk2, are there any special tools needed?

do a search- a few threads on the topic.
    you will need 1.6 litres of the correct oil, available from dreadnought, a 30mm socket, and to make the job a lot easier ( read possible), an oil changing syringe ( about £8 from machine mart).
    it makes it a bit easier if you can jack the rear up a bit, and warm the car up first

Its a 15 minute job, if you are near lancs and can get to me you can use my socket and syringe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by black olive View Post
    do a search- a few threads on the topic.
    you will need 1.6 litres of the correct oil, available from dreadnought, a 30mm socket, and to make the job a lot easier ( read possible), an oil changing syringe ( about £8 from machine mart).
    it makes it a bit easier if you can jack the rear up a bit, and warm the car up first

Its a 15 minute job, if you are near lancs and can get to me you can use my socket and syringe

I stuggled to do mine and took it to the garage because I couldn't get the socket on to the bolt due to difficult access around it.

1Powerrrack

Default diff oilchange

ok thanks, have done the job, and done the mod on the filler plug, was easier than anticipated, the oil had never been changed, it was thick and black.
    Was Supercharged