And yet another wanabe!

Thread: And yet another wanabe!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Public Apology

Quote Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
    Karl

I have to say I'm a little disappointed having read your post!
    I was publicly clear on anohter forum that the shot silk car was previously owned by Nick Young, who personally advised me of it's whereabouts, following which I rescued it from a Volkswagon dealership. However, I soon decided I really didn't want an estate (my thoughts on car strategy change daily as we have kids/dogs etc) and passed on to Monty Smith MG Rover dealers to sell on my behalf on a sale or return basis. However, I beat them and sold it before they managed too!
    The bittersweet saloon is my other car and I'm selling it as I am having a company Honda Civic S-Type GT 2.2 i-CDTI in 2 months time!

Nice to have to justify myself to the masses though!

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,
    I'm sorry if I got it wrong! When I purchased the car from you I got the impression that you had owned it for a while and when I saw from the registration document that you had never transferred it to your name I started to get a little worried, this was then reinforced when I saw another car being sold in your name!
    Anyway, you have explained the situation and I am sorry that I forced you into a position where you had to do this and I apologise for any embarresment this may have caused.

Karl

Karl

No problem. Hope you are still enjoying it - I actually now think it is the nicest ZT 260 out there - I'm afraid to say, ahead of even my own!
    I'm actually regretting selling it now, as SWMBO has decided she wants rid of her people carrier in favour of a tiny runabout and has ordered me to get the big lump for family duties!

Latest pipe dream is my plan of getting a standard coloured ZTT and having her sprayed in shot silk!

Failing that, a nice Rover 75 V8 auto in shot silk, bittersweet or spectre would be awesome.

However, I have 2 months to make up my mind as I can cancel the Honda any time prior to delivery to our offices! Time is ticking!

Anyhoo, enough of my chromactive perversions!

Regards

Steve
    Last edited by SteveTD; 25-03-2008 at 10:07 AM.