Quote Originally Posted by SteveTD View Post
Twice Brewed. You seem to have some axe to grind and that's your choice. You are wrong on several statements of fact in your posts.

You are also wrong in your assumptions - when I buy my cars I do things a lot of people don't - that's just me, and until you know me you can only make blind, incorrect, misinformed prejudices (which amount to slander) - which you have. There is a difference between a 'trader' and an obsessive, impulsive, enthusiast.

I don't have to offer anyone an explanation on any of this and from now on I won't. But if I choose to buy lots of cars - on impulse, on colour choice, on a whim; or buy and pay for a car without even having viewed it; advertise for sale before I have collected in case I change my mind and want options; advertise cars for sale/or make purchase enquiries on behalf of my good friends and family; advertise or sell a car for more than I paid for it; advertise or sell a car for less than I paid for it; ...........I can. I have done all of the above lots of times and will continue to do so.

I have some decent friends on these forums - some of whom I've met and known for a few years now.

I don't like your assertions and insinuations, and yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but malicious interference is another matter.

I am happy to live and let live. I harbour no bad feelings or grudges and welcome you to the forum.

Regards

Steve
I dont have an 'axe to grind' Steve, and do not demand that you explain yourself. If you choose to - fair enough - but do not misconstrue my posting.

I am merley poiting out to Forum members, as I am entitled to do, information about a car for sale.

The car in question was for sale on autotrader for £8,500. I arranged to view the car. Subsequently someone arranged to buy the car (unseen - no problems with this). What I found slightly sharp practise was that this car was immediately advertsied for sale it a much inflated value of £10,995.

This was before the car in question had even changed hands - and was still with the existing owner. This is not, in my experience or opinion, the action of a private individual looking to own/use a car, but of someone purely looking to make a quick profit. I do feel this is relevant information to post on a public forum.