Hi Everyone, I would just like to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a confirmed petrol head and have been living with my 260 for just over 2 years now. The car is an ex demonstrator/managers car that I bought from the MG dealer in Winchester, at the time I had already made my mind up to buy one and was waiting for the prices to drop to around 15 grand before I jumped in. Then when MG went into receivership I decided to jump in early so that I wouldn't miss out. It is a phase 1 model, chassis number 157 in the colour of Nightshade. There was 14k on the clock when I picked it up and now has 37k and has run pretty well, only had one top hose blown (I have a theory on that one), I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that. The wheels have been replaced with apex's and the suspension has been upgraded with a VHS Handeling kit, big improvement. I have spoken to Tim before, we met at Goodwood, earlier this year. I would like to wish everyone well and look foreward to meeting other members in the not too distant future.

Kind regards to all Colin C.