Insurance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insurance

My insurance is 25% the cost of a SC
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by SH4RKY View Post
    My insurance is 25% the cost of a SC
    Thats not to bad for a whipper snapper though, it cost me when i was seventeen,26 years ago £800 3rd party f & f for an SD1 V8!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoZT View Post
    I was with Chris Knott was good for my ZT190 but found that Liverpool Victoria via their Website offered £520 with protected NCB for my 260 really pleased with the service.
    Try www.moneysupermarket.com

Paul
    Yea i'm with LV £430

Thumbs up

Got the shock of my life when I renewed the insurance on the Growler - A Plan in Thatcham got me full cover including all mods like for like, £470.

I've never paid this little for insurance in my entire life (I've been a petrolhead my entire life so insurance has always been very expensive).

I'm 33, car is parked on public road all year round, 5000 mile limit, fully comp etc. It's slightly modified - it has Zero exhausts, and a slight change to the induction system (a supercharger)

I have 9 years no claims on the policy I used (actually touch wood I've never had a car-related insurance claim), and the speeding ban in the Noble 5 years ago is now off my record so I have a single Gatso 3-pointer on the licence.

I'd definitely try A-Plan in Thatcham, ask to speak to Claire...