Just had the car 1 week now ...and very pleased with it !!. I'm currently using it everyday (15/20 mins journey each way)and have noticed a "minor problem" with the electric fan. It seems to "cut in" more noticeably than other cars i've owned.
Is this a characteristic of the ZT260's?. This is despite the fact the car cannot be too hot as temp gauge =o.k + car not driven too far /thrashed/too cold outside !! etc. For example - Freezing cold (-2 degrees) on Friday night. Went out in evening and after a journey time of half an hour pulled up to stop,with engine running and fan cuts in.I had a look at "Other Blogs" out there at the weekend eg. MG-Rover.org and they talk about a "radiator recycling" and point towards a resistor failing?. This morning I ran the car in without aircon/climate on and fan didn't come on at all.
Any tips?. Is this a fault (resistor OR Other?) ...or is it normal?. The car came with a 3 month warrenty and i'd like to get it sorted if there's something at fault,under the warrenty (if it's covered).
Thanks.
Andrew M