Just registered

Thread: Just registered

Talking Just registered

Well, just purchased a MGZT 260 in X-Power Grey on an 04 plate. Number 159 I beleive ( I understand the number is the last three numbers of the VIN)
    Done 48k Miles and has been converted to run on LPG. The previous owner was a car enthusiast and as such the car has a history file with every single receipt and invoice for everything that has been done to the car. The car is immaculate and you would never believe it had done that mileage. Has a Cobra exhaust fitted, which sounds wonderfull. The only negative was a couple of kerbed wheels, which I had refurbished yesterday, and the company (Alloy Ambulance) done a first class job.
    Just got to put a couple of new tyres on the back.
    What do you guys recommend? Are Toyo`s any good?
    Will no doubt have some more questions as the days go by. But just looking to get some mile put on now
    Cheers.

Hello Nigel

Welcome to the group. I've just e-mailed you confirming you have access to the whole site. Now you have access have a look on the subject of tyres and you will see people have different preferences. Me I like the conti m3's.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

hello and welcome along, there is a wealth of information on this site many hours of reading, hope you enjoy your car as much as everyone else does. come along to the gaydon meet and introduce yourself, its the 14th october see the social events section.

Peter
    Peter Essling

Unhappy

Thanks for the replies guys. I seem to be having a few problems posting replies. It keeps comming up saying that I`m not logged in, and to log in again. But I am already logged on.
    As you can probably guess, computers are not my strong point Any idiot proof tips for me.

Use Firefox or Opera

err check your browser is set to accept cookies. should be somewhere under the Tools or Options menus.
    Ian