Availability of R75 & ZT V8's

Thread: Availability of R75 & ZT V8's

Default Availability of R75 & ZT V8's

Trawling around the traders/sellers I'm getting figures of £8,500 to 10,500 for fair/good used and up to £15,000 for low mileage good car's. R75's seem to be about £500 to £1,000 above ZT values. SMC still have 'as new' good examples for 17 - 19k.

I have not seen no mileage new cars for a while, anyone seen any 'new' cars recently?

I reckon the stockpiles of V8's have gone now but have no information to substantiate that.
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Hiya Tim,

I very nearly bought the 'new' ZT 260 at SMC High Wycombe and also looked at the 'new' one at Wilcox's. In the end I purchased a very low mileage (9000) from SMC due to the 5000 pound differential in price. I now believe that both 'new' models are sold.

A friend of mine was having his ZT (diesel) serviced in a garage in Wales, not sure which one, and got chatting about the 260's. They assured him that there is a secret stockpile of 'new' 260's which would become available for purchase in the near future but whether this is true or just a myth I would not like to comment on.

TC

will be at high wycombe tomorrow monday so will see whats about and get some numbers, hopefully they will sort my uneven tyre wear out as well
    Peter Essling

Spent the day a Lonbridge last week plenty of engines but no cars that I could see.

You didnt happen to take your secret camera with you Brian how is the place looking these days.
    I Would have thought all the spares would have been bought up by X part by now, was there much else there going for grabs

Thanks