Coolant Leak - Interior

Thread: Coolant Leak - Interior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by WelshPetrolhead View Post
    Thanks David!

I contacted Dom who clarified that the foot well balance valve was replaced with the DMGRS plenum item, that was done in January 2021. The club valve is waiting to go into the plenum.

It's raining now, so will have another investigate when its dry, and see if I can tend to the suspect hose. Will also check the condition of the plenum valve.

Ben
    That's positive. Could still be a leaky balance valve of course, but probably just the hose connection. Usure about the expected lifespan of the DMGR units. If the heating and airco appears to be behaving, I would leave the plenum valve switch, at least for now. They are good, but can be tricky to set up.

Davi

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    That's positive. Could still be a leaky balance valve of course, but probably just the hose connection. Usure about the expected lifespan of the DMGR units. If the heating and airco appears to be behaving, I would leave the plenum valve switch, at least for now. They are good, but can be tricky to set up.

Davi
    Yeah the heating/aircon appears to be functioning okay. It's just the coolant smell. Will look at the hoses ASAP and then go from there.

Ben