rear screen clips

Thread: rear screen clips

Default rear screen clips

hi does any body know how many and types of clips to hold rear windscreen rubber on thanks

Take a look on the Rimmer's site where you can find out part of the answer, although note that the rear glass is also called a 'rear-window' or 'back-light', not a windscreen, otherwise you won't get far. For all the information you need though, and probably answers to other problems you have mentioned, you really DO need to to join the MGOC (if not already a member), and then ask for full membership to the Two-Sixties here. As a 260 owner, there is then no extra fee, but a whole load of help. The info simply will not be available to you otherwise.

Sorry if that sounds a bit unfriendly to you, and certainly not intended to be, but I believe it's good advice. OK, as a fixed-income OAP I can't be cavalier about these kind of things, but at about fifty quid, I believe MGOC membership is a bargain worth every penny, and opens the door to a Two-Sixty treasure-chest.

David.
    Last edited by David; 30-05-2023 at 06:47 PM.

thanks and good advice I will join mgoc as u said

hi Dave I have joined the mg how do I get full membership thanks0

Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    hi Dave I have joined the mg how do I get full membership thanks0
    No problem I think. First is to send an email to Tim at mg.zt260@ntlworld.com asking at for a questionnaire to be emailed or snail-mailed to you. Send the completed questionnaire back to Tim, and he'll sort out the rest and turn you 'green'. Any problems, just PM me 'David' here.

David