Selling No.457 Fitted with Kenne Bell Supercharger

Thread: Selling No.457 Fitted with Kenne Bell Supercharger

Default Selling No.457 Fitted with Kenne Bell Supercharger

26/05/22. (Seller) "Now SOLD"

I have decided to sell No.457 MG ZTT 400. Having owned to car for the last 6 years, and spent a few bob on her as well. I have had my fun so it's time for someone else to have the fun. The Bear goes back into the garage tomorrow to have the advisory, suspension arm attachment, rectified as the garage have sourced the new parts required. The other advisories can be dealt with at a later date either by the new owner or me if I still have the car.

No.457 rolled off of the production line on Tuesday 20th April 2004. In Starlight Silver. Sold to it's first owner, MG MECA in Thetford, on the 25th January 2005.
    The supercharger was fitted by the first owner 16th January 2007. Work carried out by Dreadnought in Callander Scotland,

Second owner Blue Mustang. Third Owner Paul Collins

Current mileage is 73,101. But will continue to rise. Need to keep the battery charged.

New ECU and programmed + Crankshaft oil seal + Alternator belt fitted by Retro Sports Cars. 23/01/2018

Shock absorbers + Struts Fitted by Polyne Garage. 06/07/2020
    OSF brake Caliper + Flexi hoses to all four corners + brake fluid change by Polyne Garage, 16/10/2020

Supercharger oil change done by myself. 67,000 miles. 28/02/2021. Next change due 79,000 miles
    Drop links fitted by Polyne Garage. 10/09/2021
    Tracking, front only by ATS. 21/10/2021
    4 new Continental Conti Sports fitted by Wilf Dawes Tyres at 71,292 miles. 02/11/2021
    New Thermostat + O ring + Oil/Filter changed by Mercedes Garage. 71,610 miles.

January 2022. Moorlands Auto Solutions* had the car three weeks and couldn't figure the mis-fire. They wanted to remove the ECU and have reprogrammed. I contacted Chris Flanagan who it was either the coil packs or a break in the wiring. Nothing to do with the ECU.
    I ordered NEW coil packs from Rock Auto 09/01/2022 and Moorlands fitted them still no joy. I then got the car home and contacted Chris Flanagan and booked the car in with him. Car was trailered up and home, cheaper than me having to go and get her by public transport.

New spark plugs + New serpentine belt + New windscreen washer bottle fitted by Retro Sports Cars. 10/02/2022
    New Fan relay fitted by Polyne Garage. 73,094. 11/05/2022

Car still has the emergency foam bottle, only 1, in the foam cut out under the floor. Battery was fitted in 2017.

In between the car has been regular serviced by MJS and British Legends plus the above garages.

MOT expires10/05/2023
    Advisories
    Oil leak. That has been there long before I owned the car. Just a few drips. Not sure where it is coming from.
    Brake pipe corroded Nearside Rear,
    Suspension attachment bracket/mounting corroded but it's strength is not seriously reduced. THIS IS BEING REPLACED TOMORROW BY Polyne Garage.

Included in the sale.
    Supercharger oil, plenty left. + Gearbox oil, some left + 2 Brand New Fram oil filters + 2 Flexi brake pipes, I think they are the rears + plus a few odd bits.
    There are a few other bits which I will sell separately.

Front and rear cameras fitted and plumbed in. New Gel MG badges fitted front and rear. Embroidered 457 on seat belt shoulder pads. Boot rubber. Boot guard fitted to rear bumper. Full size spare with cover. Jack+ handle and wheel brace.

Xpower back boxes + roof bars + factory mud flaps on all four corners. Walnut dashboard with matching steering wheel fitted by Paul Collins, previous owner.

I did have LED lights with matching halos fitted but they kept failing so the original head light units have refitted.

Black tinted windows to the rear.

There are 2 keys. Loads of receipts from previous owners, and right up to date with me. Original Bill of Sale from Dixons.

Car is 18 years old and has a few stone chips. There is a small dent over the Near Side rear wheel arch. Wheels do have some light kerbing.
    Drives like a V8 should. 26mpg or 8mpg depending on how you drive.

I have been as honest as I can concerning this car. I'm in no hurry to sell.

Viewing by appointment. If coming to view the please bring proof of insurance saying that you insured to drive this car on a test drive.

Car will be fully valeted before sale, and there will be some fuel in the tank.

£14,000 ovno. No silly offers. No part exchanges. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CAR IS ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE.
    PM me either on here or over on the 75/ZT OC or even on Facebook messenger.

* Member 'Pooky Bear' can best be contacted by Forum PM but, to get a telephone number (for texting only please), PM or email 'David' on mods.twosixties@gmail.com, subject 'VIN #457' *

*Moorlands Auto Solutions fitted the wrong spark plugs, twice. I no longer deal with them for either of my cars.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David; 26-05-2022 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Viewing by appointment

26/05/22. (Seller) "Now SOLD"

Some more photos.

1-walnut wheel.
    2-on the trailer going up North.
    3-me and the Bear.
    4-outside its first home at MG Meca.
    5-with her sister.
    Last edited by David; 26-05-2022 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added descriptions