The 260 market drying up? Some worrying observations.

Thread: The 260 market drying up? Some worrying observations.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by K11NGSLEY View Post
    I have been looking on and off for a number of years now, specifically for a UK ZT-T.
    A few years ago there always seemed to be a few ZTs dotted about with maybe 1 ZT-T popping up every now and again.
    Financially never worked out and I would say now that very few come up, even less under £10K. This forum is by far the best place to look.
    There are only three ZT-T road-cars for sale at present as far as I know , and only two are RHD and UK registered.
    Looking through the "Complete list", member "Mean Green" lists #427 in post #8 here:
    https://www.two-sixties.co.uk/mgoc26...-260s-FOR-SALE

The full details of the car may not be available if try to follow the link there, since you are not yet a full-member, but you could always send a PM to him asking for details, if you are currently looking to buy? Alternatively PM your email address to me (Member-name "David"), and I will forward it to the seller, if you wish. I think the car is still available.

I update the Complete List at least twice daily, so you are unlikely to miss much if you keep looking there.
    Where are you actually located (roughly) may I ask?

David
    Last edited by David; 17-08-2022 at 04:26 PM.