I can only comment on the European market for a LHD ZT-T.

Roughly 3 years ago, I started looking for one again (I owned #0800 from new till 2010).
Thinking there is no point looking only in the Netherlands so searched for European offerings using Mobile, autoscout24 and local marktplaats.

Any car in the 20-25K upwards I more or less ignored as I wanted a car to use for fun.
Not worry about loosing value simply because I drive it.

There was 1 car on offer in Germany that I really liked, but due to Covid could not go and see in person. The seller did not want to keep the car for me, even if I paid in full (I am fluent in German so it was not a matter of communication. He simply did not know how long Covid restrictions would last and was convinced he would sell it anyway).
The car got sold a bit later, so if it was impossible to sell, I would think they would have tried a bit harder.

Earlier this year my old ZT-T came up for sale. (240.000 km on the clock. I did the first 160K).
Interestingly the seller phoned me up after I bought the car on paper and made the downpayment etc. He had another interested buyer whether I would be willing to let it go?
(I did not, but he actually commented he sold it too quickly as he would have made more money on it).

Just my experience.