Supercharger kit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supercharger kit

I think if you are or will be an MG ZTV8 enthusiast with some savings then money will be no object and you will not be disappointed James. I love mine and would do it again in a heart beat! Rare, good looking, and got the poke to get out of trouble. The car's not bad either!
    Tim Hayton

Some men see things as they are and say why - I dream things that never were and say why not.

Whether I go turbo or supercharged it is going to have a little more power. (Regardless of what the haters think) Either way I have a standalone management system kicking around somewhere just wants re configuring for 8 cylinders. Supercharging would be easier but I like to be different so I will look into single or twin turbo set-up and keep it as stock looking as possible. I not interested in the cost to value, I just like the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I think if you are or will be an MG ZTV8 enthusiast with some savings then money will be no object and you will not be disappointed James. I love mine and would do it again in a heart beat! Rare, good looking, and got the poke to get out of trouble. The car's not bad either!
    Its a awesome motor and definitely better in the rear wheel drive form. ( i have owned both) the rarity of these is what makes it even more special. I live and breath cars and appreciate modern classics such as these. I'm no stranger to turbo/engine conversions etc but like it to look right too. I'll keep yous updated.....