Thread: New member

Default New member

Hello all

Just wanted to say hello. I've just purchased my first MG ZT260. I've had many other rovers/mg's in the past but always wanted the V8.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    Hello all

Just wanted to say hello. I've just purchased my first MG ZT260. I've had many other rovers/mg's in the past but always wanted the V8.
    Congratulations! What colour? Do you have some photos, maybe? VIN number (last 3 digits) would be good to know, since we may already know the car even.

I think you should consider joining as a full member to get full benefit of the wealth of information here, and advice from members on "members-only" threads.
    Just send a PM to Tim or email mods.twosixties@gmail.com for a questionnaire to be sent to your email. You need to be a member of the MGOC, and then Two-Sixties membership is free.

Big welcome (no pun intended!),

David

Questionaire has just been sent through and being filled out as we speak.

Back the car....Pearl black, saloon, vin ending in 233. Fairly basic model being a non SE. Does have a sunroof though.... ill get some pics sorted

Hello I am a new member as well, once you have full membership finding out things about the 260 from the site is easy. This is a well informed site and there are a lot of expert advice as well. Enjoy your 260 as I am doing.
    Thomas.

Thanks buddy