Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
Indeed, not that it would be interesting for me with a R75V8 Auto; Dreadnought experimented with the R75V8, but couldn't get anything near to satisfactory, I understand.

Manjit did a couple of ZT 260s, and was going to have a crack at offering S/C conversions as a product, but that appears to be a dead-end too now.

Everyone has been trying to persuade Brain ('scooter' at Dreadnought), to consider opening up the "S/C shop" again for several years, but he won't be swayed.

David
I think it should be noted that one of the issues is the general health of the engine - it has been found that engines that have been redlined are more prone to failure post SC, as these cars age and change hands it is very difficult for the owner to guarantee to the company doing the SC that the engine is in good health. Short of an engine rebuild as part of the SC project - more expense - then I don't see a work around. Signing an agreement that you accept that engine failure post SC install is at owners own risk doesn't really instil confidence.

And Brian has made it very clear that they won't be starting SC projects again - partly due to the above and partly the difficulty in getting reliable supply of the components.